Which site would you recommend I return to poker at?

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Guys.

I have been away from serious poker for a while now, with loads of family and work commitments, but the time is now here when i can focus on playing poker more and I was wondering what the current opinion was on which is the best poker site to play at, based on your own preference, experience and opinion.

If you have time, please could you offer me advice on JUST THE ONE poker room where you would choose to play on you if were returning to poker and why?

Please dont give me a list of alternatives, just focus on your ONE favourite room.

I look forward to hearing your responses and hope to see you at the tables soon.

BB

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's currently partypoker, they have improved their software no end, there is a good variety of tournaments, cash tables and sit n Go's. They have a decent size player pool. Also like the pplive satellites that you can enter to win live tournament dollars to enter a range of live tourneys.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you're thinking of playing cc FRC tournaments basically every single day then it must be pokerstars :cool:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend pokerstars.I've tried on different sites, but it is better not yet met!

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never had problems with pokerstars but its a busy site so often there are tournaments with like 5000+ players

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Guys. Pokerstars seems to be ahead at the minute. Keep your opinions coming.

I intended playing the CC Freeroll at stars last night as an intro (having kept up my activity here at CC) but the timings have changed. Maybe try tonight.

Thanks

BB

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on one poker site, it's poker stars. I spent a lot of time in discussions and as I understood there is no ideal poker site ..everyone has their own ****roaches ..))

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm doing the same and decided to go with PokerStars for its abundance of games and easy cashouts. I plan on expanding once I can build a small bank roll.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use ACR mostly, but I like to visit all of them. I am not in a state that has access to Pokerstars, or I would be there also.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
PokerStars is the best .

V

Vulpix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm assuming you are not located in America, and have access to pokerstars and other sites us Americans do not. Some more information would be helpful; are you playing cash, tournaments, spins, SNG's? What stakes?

Regardless of the above, I play on ignition, and would recommend it. The deposits/withdraws are fast and easy (for Americans), and the player pool is soft. In addition, they offer zoom for a variety of stakes, which other sites available to Americans do not.

good luck, and have fun.
best

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Guys.

I have been away from serious poker for a while now, with loads of family and work commitments, but the time is now here when i can focus on playing poker more and I was wondering what the current opinion was on which is the best poker site to play at, based on your own preference, experience and opinion.

If you have time, please could you offer me advice on JUST THE ONE poker room where you would choose to play on you if were returning to poker and why?

Please dont give me a list of alternatives, just focus on your ONE favourite room.

I look forward to hearing your responses and hope to see you at the tables soon.

BB
I would recommend pokerstar, but 888 and partypoker improve a lot and have a lot of professional players migrating to the partypoker

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like pokerstars, I would recommend it

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Since you didn't give any specifics such as what you used to/prefer to play or what game variant you feel you're better at, then I'm gonna agree with the majority here. Pokerstars is the best option for you, as I assume you will be playing Cardschat freerolls and micros, and PS has the best volume of these games.

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has a 300% bonus if you deposit with crypto.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at 888, highstakes, bet online, intertops, tiger gaming, and last on my list but far better than all I named is Pokerstars. It has the best software and graphic. Its the best functioning site. Has the most games in any format running 24x7. The biggest prize pools to go along with biggest field of players. It has to much traffic so many very good players. It has lots of small field tourneys under the sit n go tab. It has some kind of special event running almost all the time with chances to join the event for free or small satelites. It also has pokerstars school which is a great way to learn. The school has freebuy games for members 3 to 5 nights a week and challenges to help build a bankroll. So in my opinion its by far the best site. Just be prepared for strong competition and lots of players any time of the day or night.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hi Guys.

BB

PokerStars.
The largest on-line poker site with the most players.
Excellent software which is also very reliable.
Best variety of games, both cash and tournament, for all limits.

Another point worth mentioning, is most (if not all) Cardschat Special Events and League games are run from the Home Clubs tab on Pokerstars. So if you wish to enter these events, then Pokerstars is the only option. Each one of these games require at least $20,000 play money entry fee, so start accumulating your play money ASAP. You can collect $15,000 free, every four hours, via the Cashier.

V

vhung1111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars.
The largest on-line poker site with the most players.
Excellent software which is also very reliable.
Best variety of games, both cash and tournament, for all limits.

Another point worth mentioning, is most (if not all) Cardschat Special Events and League games are run from the Home Clubs tab on Pokerstars. So if you wish to enter these events, then Pokerstars is the only option. Each one of these games require at least $20,000 play money entry fee, so start accumulating your play money ASAP. You can collect $15,000 free, every four hours, via the Cashier.

Could you explain a little more about the special events and league games? I know that CC has a freeroll for members once you have sufficient posts, but do these other events/league games award real cash (with play money buy-ins)?

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Could you explain a little more about the special events and league games? I know that CC has a freeroll for members once you have sufficient posts, but do these other events/league games award real cash (with play money buy-ins)?

The Cardschat Leagues.

There are four leagues per year. Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall. Each league runs for eleven weeks, Monday to Friday.

Members are divided into teams of five, and are allocated one day to play each week. Members specify which day(s) they are available to play when they sign up.
Monday - 6:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday - 3:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday - 2:00 p.m. ET
Thursday - 4:00 p.m. ET
Friday - 9:00 p.m. ET

All games are Texas Hold'em.

To qualify members must have at least thirty five quality posts and reasonable forum activity in the thirty days before signing up. The sign-up thread for the Spring 2019 League is already underway. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/cardschat-spring-league-2019-sign-up-421579/

The first four teams win cash prizes and there are other special events to enter as well. These leagues are friendly but very competitive. You will be on first name terms with most, if not all, of your team members and usually some will be railing as well. It’s a lot of fun.

See this thread for a more detailed explanation. All About CardsChat League / FAQ

Cardschat Special Events

These are mostly Texas Hold'em, with a few non Hold'em games. These games are usually played Saturday and Sunday ET. They are announced here https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-special-events-buy-ins-39/

Most special events have cash prizes and some have cool Cardschat gear like Hoodies etc. Every series is different, so check the sign-up thread.

The last special event, "The Turbo Knockout Series" has just been competed.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car.../cardschat-2019-turbo-knockout-series-419297/
A new special event should be announced soon.

One series that I really like playing, is the Decathlon (mostly non Hold'en games).
Here is the thread for last year's Decathlon. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car.../cardschat-decathlon-june-july-2018-a-379517/

Hope that helps.

R

RIOplayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Run it Once Poker is by far the best poker experience in years, I recomend it to any cash player, there is low net rake, very soft field, no huds but they have a hud implemented in the software so its very interesting, and the best part freaking good promotions at this time.

This week they give away 2000€ for 30 players who play at least ONE hand until 01.04.2019. and register here: https://wn.nr/45Vj2v
You need to put your RIO Poker username at the „Get Referred!“ section to join.

Wish them all the best, I think this is what poker neded for all this years.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play in many poker rooms, but PokerStars, in my opinion, is far the best of all.
ACR for training is very good too, because it has plenty of freeroll tournaments on demand.