Which site is better for a second account?

Naty2585

Naty2585

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment i only play at PS but ill like to open a second acount,wish site offers the best chamces for newbees, ACR,888 ou Party

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides the freerolls 888 Poker also have many tournaments, where the fields are not overly large like on pokerstars, which makes it easier to reach a final table. Tournament rake is also lower, and I think, the competition is softer overall.

I have no recent personal experience with the other two sites, but judging from this forum more people complain about various issues on ACR, and to me the software is not particularly appealing. partypoker is one of the oldest players in the business and might be a good choise, if you prefer playing without a HUD.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also only playing ps right now but Ill download 888 if time allows it.I have heard lots of good things about it. I once downloaded the gg poker client but I didnt like it so I didn´t even make a deposit.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
At the moment i only play at PS but ill like to open a second acount,wish site offers the best chamces for newbees, ACR,888 ou Party

I like ACR. I have more luck there, than elsewhere. Or to put it another way, variance seems to favor me more often. Their software seems to have now settled down. Also, if you are looking for Cardschat freerolls, then it's the only option. There is a Cardschat freeroll every day.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that 888 and party poker are good for freerolls, but you still need to register from some forum site to have more freerolls. For example, Bankrollmob.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the beginner fit ACR. Freerolls are non-stop 24/7. And the field in this room of rather weak.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Since you're a cc member and well on your way to becoming a freeroll club member I'd recommend ACR/BCP. $100 freerolls 7 days a week.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
888, PP and ACR..are good in my opinion. Take them for a test drive to find the one(s) you like most.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is the best platform. Can't beat the freerolls, soft competition at micro stakes, and daily spins :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I suggest you 888.This poker site has good promotios for first depositors and a lot of freerolls to be played..I really regret not having created an account there before..Party Poker is a good option too..It has an excellent promotion for first depositors and special challenges in which you can earn good money..Regarding ACR ,I have no account there but some mates have criticized its software..As a CC member you could play its daily freerolls.It is up to you.mate.Good luck!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are going to play only freerolls, then I think it makes no sense to register in new rooms. In general, if you register for CardsChat freerolls, besides PokerStars you can register for 888 or ACR.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you're a cc member and well on your way to becoming a freeroll club member I'd recommend ACR/BCP. $100 freerolls 7 days a week.

If you are going to choose poker site based on CC freerolls, you should check out first, which time these run. If you are in Central Europe, the CC freerolls on ACR start at 2am Tuesday to Saturday and at 11 pm Saturday and Sunday. If you are in Thailand, it will be 8am Tuesday to Saturday and 5am in the morning Sunday and Monday.

I am not complaining about this. Since ACR is very much targeted at players in North America, players from elsewhere will just need to adjust, if they want to play there. But there is no point in opening an account to play freerolls, if you are not actually going to play them, because they run in the middle of the night or in the morning, when you have to go to work.

Last edited:
Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would choose 888 poker. There is always a lot of games and the Hold'em Manager shows statistics.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very grateful for this post. I've been looking for an alternative to PokerStars for a long time. As I understand that the AKR and 888 is the best option

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that 888 is suitable for you, since it looks like a poker stars room, there are also many tournaments and a quick cashout, as I recall.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would personally say Blackchip or ACR depending on what you're looking for. Blackchip is basically ACR with a much smaller userbase and thus better odds to cash.. Whereas ACR has more tourneys and promotions due to higher user numbers, but lower odds of winning IMO

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it’s worth being registered on all these popular sites as well as on pokerstars.es !!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay attention to 888. It is a reliable site, with good promotions and lots of daily freerolls. On this site you can easily create your bankroll in a short time.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see manny peaple sugesting 888poker,i resently opend an acount there and my bak was eaten by the variance(thats wath they say,the true is that this site is infested with bots and also they have elite member wish they give bonus money for them to play at the tables and guess wath? they alwais win), i also have an ACR acount and for me it work fine i start with 0 and manage to get to 90 in a short time with the CC daily frees and theire promotions.
So i wonth sugest 888poker iff you are planing to play with real money(iff you only play freerolls it maight work for you).

Naty2585

Naty2585

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For newbies,i would try 888,it offers a ton of freerolls. :)
Thanks, i will give it a try,i play mostlly freerolls.

Besides the freerolls 888 Poker also have many tournaments, where the fields are not overly large like on PokerStars, which makes it easier to reach a final table. Tournament rake is also lower, and I think, the competition is softer overall.

I have no recent personal experience with the other two sites, but judging from this forum more people complain about various issues on ACR, and to me the software is not particularly appealing. PartyPoker is one of the oldest players in the business and might be a good choise, if you prefer playing without a HUD.
Thanks i will give it a try

I am also only playing ps right now but Ill download 888 if time allows it.I have heard lots of good things about it. I once downloaded the gg poker client but I didnt like it so I didn´t even make a deposit.
Yes manny peaple sais 888poker is very good

You are right i havent thinked about that

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker is best ..ACR is a better option for people who prefer cryptos

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For second account ??? hmmm , I would say 888poker , many sats , freerolls , freebuys , easily you get the ticket to play tourneys , but ACR also is cool , everyday C freeroll, other freerolls from other sites , also tourneys are cool , I hope they bring back some of the tourneys they used to have in th emicros in the recent past (last month lol :D) gl :)