Should you play many pokers sites or prefer just one?

S

Samplz22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Should you play many poker sites or prefer just one? I'am just a beginner and kinda I have tryed out unibet, pokerstars, 888poker and ParyPoker. Do you think that there can be benefit for stick around with 2 or 3 sites or should you only stick with one of them?

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play one and give my best with patience and a little luck.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For an American player like me, having multiple rooms a must. At anytime anyone of these rooms could all of a sudden go corrupt and refuse to let me withdraw as they are all offshore sites that are completely unregulated. While I do trust the ones I use to an extent, it's always good to have a bit of insurance

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sticking to one site is okay i guess if this room lets you take money away from them (look orsino and 888) ... otherwise you probably should use as many sites as possible yes ;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have too much choice as in my country regulations are quite strict so i play only on pokerstars. Frankly i am happy and do not see reason to add more sites.

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using a lot of poker rooms is beneficial for strong players. It is better for a beginner to play in one poker room.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Should you play many poker sites or prefer just one? I'am just a beginner and kinda I have tryed out Unibet, PokerStars, 888poker and ParyPoker. Do you think that there can be benefit for stick around with 2 or 3 sites or should you only stick with one of them?
I have been playing in the same room for more than 6 years, and I advise you to play one too, choose one and play, there is a difference in the combination of cards, each program deals cards differently, you will understand with time. And now I have more than 6 poker clients to play free free roll. Since my bank roll consists of $ 0

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should you play as many sites as you can

I think you should. Why limit yourself to one spot?

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to favor just one site for depositing, but I will play freerolls on multiple sites.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is something called BAD RACHA, I think it is played everywhere, because if you make a mistake from one fly to another or play all at the same time, there it is added on the bench, :D:D:D

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever makes you happy is the answer to this question.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are brand new to poker, then its best to make everything as simple as possible by only playing one particular game at a time, and always play on the same site. As you get more experience, it makes sense to try out different games and also different sites to find out, what suits you best. As the bankroll grows, there is also value in diversifying your site specific risk. If a site goes bust or desides to ban you for whatever reason, it really sucks, if your entire poker bankroll was locked up there. Of course you can also manage that risk by using a regular bank account, but for some people that involves a larger risk of ending up spending the poker money for something else ;)

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on several sites. Always more possibilities and wider offer. Often on less known sites you can increase your bankroll relatively easily.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would of thought if you want to play the CC freerolls you will have to join multiple sites.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play freerolls and choose poker sites that offer them in my time zone.

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker sites

I have played multiple sites but all during different periods of time. I was on a sure for several years, then switched to another site. What ate the best sites to play?

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing only with Pokerstars right now, older i was playing in may sites...
my country so its not avaible to all poker rooms!

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Should you play many poker sites or prefer just one? I'am just a beginner and kinda I have tryed out Unibet, PokerStars, 888poker and ParyPoker. Do you think that there can be benefit for stick around with 2 or 3 sites or should you only stick with one of them?
If I am playing cash games I stick with poker stars and 888.
I have other sites that I go to just for Freerolls and only use money won in the Freerolls.
originally I set up accounts with small deposits so I could withdraw cash if I ever won enough. Typically the winnings on these Freerolls amount to such few dollars, I quickly spend it and wait to win again.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in several poker rooms, specially freerolls. For depositing to play, I like to play mainly in pokerstars and bcp.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you like or can only play freeroll tournaments, it is interesting to have three poker sites as an option, to be able to play more tournaments, but if you play regular tournaments and have a favorite site, I think it is worth playing there.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi!!! :ciao:
when start i play only pokerstars & some no real money places, to learn better
once participate in cardschat i join places that have cc freerolls
i just counted, i now have membership & accounts in nine different (play with real dollars) sites lol,
i just play not freerolls in pokerstars, acr & sportsbetting

blond.jpg

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always played on multiple sites and always will. If you don't you can miss out on some good offers. At the moment I only play cash on one site because of some features I prefer but tournaments I will play anywhere I can.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play more than one unless you particularly favour one's software.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure if I should play many sites, but I do.

The ones I play mostly are:

1.) 888
2.) Poker Stars
3.) Unibet
4.) party poker

I play about 5 others once in a while.

I've found that PokerStars has the widest variety of tournaments, and many different buy-in categories. They are sadly lacking in the number of freerolls, so I don't play there as often as I used to, with the result, that, with not being there as often, I enter less buy-in tournaments, also.