Shorthanded online tournaments

Nulictor

Nulictor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I'm in the US, and have been searching for a site which has a lot of tournament options. Preferably shorthanded seating.

I find fullring to get really slow, a hand typically taking anywhere between 2-5 minutes, and poker being the way it is, I only really play a hand every 10-15. Which makes it really difficult to maintain focus.

I haven't really found anything in my search yet. I typically play on ignition which is almost entirely full ring for the tournament scene.

TY
:bandit:

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try Americas card room

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the main issue is boredom, then multi tabling can be a solution. Also a VPIP of 7-10% is to low even for full ring, so try to find a few more spots to get involved rather than just sit and wait for absolute grade AA starting hands. Especially in late position you can open up your game quite a bit more. pokerstars have some 6-max and even 4-max tournaments, but as everyone surely knows already, you can not play there while inside the USA.

Nulictor

Nulictor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If the main issue is boredom, then multi tabling can be a solution. Also a VPIP of 7-10% is to low even for full ring, so try to find a few more spots to get involved rather than just sit and wait for absolute grade AA starting hands. Especially in late position you can open up your game quite a bit more. PokerStars have some 6-max and even 4-max tournaments, but as everyone surely knows already, you can not play there while inside the USA.

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually playing a 30% range. It's mostly just how long the hands take.

Luckily I've found some 6 Max tournaments on ignition which is nice :turtle:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands