seals with clubs

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never see anything on here about seals with clubs poker site. do any of you play there?

AhMyLeg

AhMyLeg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had played here last summer for a few months pretty good action, I would of liked to see more free rolls and MTTs but hey that's me.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RE

I had played here last summer for a few months pretty good action, I would of liked to see more free rolls and MTTs but hey that's me.

ya the player pool is very small, hopefully it grows fast cashouts i think the fastest out of usa poker rooms it was a few hours for mine to reach my bitcoin account. hopefully they do some advertising to get more players

H

homerjunior

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there, usually I play it during my breakfast/drunk/tilted, its a nice site and I have fun there but I would not deposit, there is murmurs surrounding the sites ability to continue.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen some things that they have had some issues. Even changed names of room.

H

homerjunior

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen some things that they have had some issues. Even changed names of room.

That's an entirely different barrel of worms you would need to research as its to long to explain, TLDR: Its under new management now, old management paid out everyone with no trouble when the old site was shut down.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive had no issues with them ever and i have only made one cashout on there since i dont play thart site very often but it was in my bitcoin in 2.5 hours and i didnt have to verify anything just clicked cashout button and was paid . wish all sites paid like them