School poker the league.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night friends ! What did they think of the new league school poker ?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I do not like their new updates at the poker school, I'd like to get back the old leagues and the prize fund for the leagues was 44,000 dollars, in the old leagues I even got into the prize zone a month and got prizes, and now I do not get, shorter for me their update is full of crap,
before even in the first league there was a prize of $ and it was fine then in the game cache could be played, so now they also made prizes in tournament dollars. - T $ -!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't play the new League,just messed up...

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest it is not very! On each table play all-in with cards of type 2-2 5-10... In General, do not give to play with the average card for a small price!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally i don't like the new league. I see serious decline of the number of players in the initiation level. My personal opinion is that they will change the things again soon as they see the decrease of popularity.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no point in playing in new leagues, it's not even leagues, it's some kind of shit, sorry

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I do not like their new updates at the poker school, I'd like to get back the old leagues and the prize fund for the leagues was 44,000 dollars, in the old leagues I even got into the prize zone a month and got prizes, and now I do not get, shorter for me their update is full of crap,
before even in the first league there was a prize of $ and it was fine then in the game cache could be played, so now they also made prizes in tournament dollars. - T $ -!
true my friend I would also like the old leagues :(

There is no point in playing in new leagues, it's not even leagues, it's some kind of shit, sorry
Every update of the leagues have turned out to be excuse.

I'm sure many players who came once in premiums today are more difficult to win in the new leagues each gene update a garbage sorry.

Good Morning ! I also got the crowd to change essee garbage alloys.
Personally i don't like the new league. I see serious decline of the number of players in the initiation level. My personal opinion is that they will change the things again soon as they see the decrease of popularity.

Good Morning! This is true many players clueless donkey was doing well this ridiculous new league my opinion.
To be honest it is not very! On each table play all-in with cards of type 2-2 5-10... In General, do not give to play with the average card for a small price!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like, its no more a league, i think its going to dissapear

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to bear in mind that the league is free, but yes, in fact the changes were for bad, because for them under the number of players, in my opinion for the low of prizes and also for the spin go. Greetings.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends how are you? I don't liked, for me it's wasn't good. A lot of players playing like fish. All in every time, it's not a league for me. One time I got in final table (playing like a stupid, sure).

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good

They are good but I would save my money and enter a sunday tournament for me that time and risk better spent but to get your skills up its worth it.