Old School-Parasdise Poker

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone remember wayyyyyy back in the day Parasdise Poker? I use to cash out so much from there. Or for play money forum club site Fat Cat Poker?>

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play on Paradise poker but don't remember ever winning on there. It had a nice startup routine, I can't remember what network it was. iPoker maybe?

Don't know if they are still going. Did Black Friday finish them off?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on Paradise poker but don't remember ever winning on there. It had a nice startup routine, I can't remember what network it was. iPoker maybe?

They were independent when they started dealing at the turn of the century. And then they became part of BossMedia Network(as I remember, were closed in 2014).

251eeb71b6ed484a9bb5efa2e3cf6faa.png

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It was around 2006 when I was unable to play at Paradise Poker due to the constraints upon U.S. poker players. It was a good little site though.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember paradise poker, it was a good room, but it wasn’t one of my favorites because their software was too slow for me. But it were good times :)

stuiter1331

stuiter1331

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont remember paradise poker.....but i do remember pkr :)))