Which room in your opinion is better than the rest, adequate .

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
See 888poker, party poker. There are fewer games than pokerstars, but these are also good rooms.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I predominately play Pokerstars. I like partypoker too although dont play as much there. 888 has tons of promotions and freerolls which is good but not as keen on the blind structures or software but like there satellites more.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Stars for the volume of players, the variety of game selection, and their software. I like the tournament formats on Party (their software is getting better too). 888 has great promos and freerolls and have had the easier time of the three sites at building my bankroll (I really am not a fan of their software though). I can't decide which site I play on is the best though. I like keeping my options open. ;)

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play at pokerstars because I don't see the need to switch because pokerstars are perfect for me

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Living in USA/WA the site I miss the most is definitely Poker Stars.

J

Jak0diamonds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and 888, has any one gotten a video from 888 of your weekly stats. Its pretty cool they say your name and everything, your best hands. They give all kinds of stats its actually sick. Also i would like to play at ggpoker. Software looks cool.