Which room gives you the best rewards?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I have seen many players complain, from the chests of pokerstars, just give a few cents, some tickets, etc.
I would like to know from your experience which poker room offers the best rewards to your players?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, the best rewards for players is on the 888 website. There are constantly running promotions and in fact, every day, you can get a ticket to a good freeroll.
Good luck.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes get normal tickets in the chest-and the prizes are mostly small, but to get even better awards, players need to play at big stakes to collect and open good chests , and there will be great gifts in dollars and tickets and tournament money, I'm playing at PokerStars and 888 Poker, but in 888 a lot of freerolls in which you can also well try to win!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tickets are mostly given to newly arrived poker players and those who made the first money. It's at all poker rooms so. At 888 the best tickets for young and freeroll are many.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Pay attention to sites 888 and partypoker. For example, on the site PartyPoker, for the first deposit I received 5 tickets for a total cost of $ 40 for free.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This varies a lot ... At the moment, there is no good promotion in progress ... 888 was the best ... They had a promotion that gave 3 tickets per $ 30 deposit almost every weekend

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get the most satisfaction from the software, variety of games and number of players. That's why I play mostly on Pokerstars. Their rewards system sucks. I try to ignore it but that damn chest (mine and that of other players) keeps making noises.

Last edited:
V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars used to have the best reward system in the business with the VIP freerolls quarterly one million monthly 100K four daily 1K added rebuy freerolls. 888 Poker is okay with the club freerolls. The best promotions on most sites are reserved for new players and signups linked through an affiliate site.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888 because of the free tournaments but you still have to work for those free tournaments because of the level structures.

stangret

stangret

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 888poker! I really recommend it :)

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Offer for the reward PS. But I have not yet managed to get more winnings and placements.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually all poker rooms that i play have reduced the rewards during the years.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
partypoker giving many click card live satellite tickets away,too many steps in all their satellites at times before see cash though.
888 is the best for freerolls and ok for deposit bonuses and transferring,
pokerstars is the best for deposit bonuses.
Any of the other sites that play CardsChat games bet online,sportsbetting,
Unibet,bet-at-home give you an opportunity to build a roll.
ACR find ok for venom freerolls and easy transferring less bonuses than other sites though.
intertops is a site that is huge struggle due to release requirements on freeroll winnings and no transfer facility.

Last edited:
PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
betfair you can get 35% rakeback + bonuses with a good affiliate but the traffic isn't that busy especially in off peak hours so youll likely need to play a major site as well in the down times. Also the micro gaming skins offer 30% rakeback with most affiliates.

Last edited:
B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many attempts can be made to achieve a result, but you have to try it steadily. Of course it is only possible to invest.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really good rake back are on 888 poker and as I have heard on Runitonce

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 888s lvl structured reward alot. It also has the ticket spinner and other good freerolls. I dont know how its initial deposit bonus compares but I remember it was pretty decent for me. I soured on most other sites years ago. I may give PP another chance though.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I have seen many players complain, from the chests of pokerstars, just give a few cents, some tickets, etc.
I would like to know from your experience which poker room offers the best rewards to your players?

My workshop is giving me the best rewards, no chests, no tickets, no bad beats, no upswings or downswings, no bad luck... just pure profit and only positive emotions. And I can play poker while machines are doing the job. :alien:

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
american facing ,,, ACR has the lowest rake, and 27% rakeback... intertops has 36% rakeback.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like very much 888poker , nice rewards , many freerolls and freebuys , it gives tickets for tournaments . Pokerstars used to have many freerolls , also better rewards program than nowadays imo .

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think 888 Poker is good with the freerolls and tickets handed out.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Do Agree with Most on this thread, 888Poker has it going when giving rewards...

Consistent Freerolls and levels of freerolls, spin the wheel is consistent also...

I really did enjoy 888Poker but since XP became unsupported I've not played there much at all...