which room to choose?

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tell me which room to choose? where the easiest and most diverse tournaments are, an interesting interface

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tell me which room to choose? where the easiest and most diverse tournaments are, an interesting interface

Hi Freewka

Yes there are plenty of poker rooms available. pokerstars is a great site with loads of variety and loads of players, you can get a game of any kind pretty much at any time.

For variety, I like ACR. It always has a nice feel and also a decent range of games and buy ins.

partypoker is also a great site with loads of stuff going on.

Still not sure, or can’t get these where you are located?

Take a look at the poker sites review pages at
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

Good luck

BB

F

fortescue1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

I prefer PokerStars because of nice interface, wide selection of tournaments, trusted platform, security, reward program, lots of players, first deposit bonus is top of a notch.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Stop at the PokerStars. Large selection of games and a nice interface. For beginners, many games with a small entrance:)

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker stars is a great room. But it’s best to go at everything and try at all, because the realization that it is better to know only by comparison)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

GG for international players

ACR for north american players

they both have tons of variety in tournaments, game types, and the games are good action.

Plus there are solid player rewards on both sites and constantly new features being rolled out!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars, poker888, party poker, those I have are very excellent, you can try many and choose the one you like the most. !!!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love to know your thoughts on ranking these rooms Evan from your most preferred room:

PokerStars
PartyPoker
GG Poker

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love to know your thoughts on ranking these rooms Evan from your most preferred room:

PokerStars
PartyPoker
GG Poker

#1 GG Poker - Best variety, softest games, best software, growing MTT Schedule
#2 Pokerstars - Biggest poker site and still many very soft tournaments, tough endgame
#3 Partypoker - Where the pros and backing stables play, making endgame very tough on here
#4 888 - For softness it may come in at #2, but the lack of volume and selection relegates it to the bottom.

If you're multi siting 888 is nice to add in for one or two tournaments, but if you can only play one then it's gotta be GG or PS in my opinion (of the 4 you listed of course)

Hope my insights are of some value :)

Efeb23

Efeb23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I preffer 888poker and unibet...pokerstar's platform is too crowdy for me.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently switched to Partypoker very much, many everyone that many will like, the interface is convenient. Withdrew money without problems and quickly.

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer pokerstars for the variety, you can play all kinds of games, I quite like it

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#1 GG Poker - Best variety, softest games, best software, growing MTT Schedule
#2 Pokerstars - Biggest poker site and still many very soft tournaments, tough endgame
#3 Partypoker - Where the pros and backing stables play, making endgame very tough on here
#4 888 - For softness it may come in at #2, but the lack of volume and selection relegates it to the bottom.

If you're multi siting 888 is nice to add in for one or two tournaments, but if you can only play one then it's gotta be GG or PS in my opinion (of the 4 you listed of course)

Hope my insights are of some value :)

GGPoker? really?
It´s also funny when people talk about soft games, games are soft when you play good, if not...