RNG on poker rooms

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that poker is a very big business and there are very big risks. But I cannot understand why poker rooms made it so that the outcome of the distribution is registered by the generator from the beginning of the distribution, and not vice versa generated in real time? I'm tired of seeing when I lose to the same player at the table. It's just ridiculous .... The same player dominates the table. Ranges are a myth on the Internet. This is not poker! Can we start playing push-fold? We will feed rake poker rooms. I have a boil! Excuse me... And for my English, but I hope the meaning of the topic is clear to everyone.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally understand your grievance, Its pretty ugly that most poker tuition is based around the human fear factor and sizing bets based on what others are likely to do instead of the strength of your hand.

But in the real world strength in the game of poker isn't just based on the cards you hold or even the flop you're dealt but also your state of mind and how you look at that "all in" move...

I see that tactic as a win win scenario, obviously only when i got the hand that may take all those chips offered, this is the reason for seeing some cards as having more value than other but really that is just an incentive to join the group betting.

I've seen AA, KK, QQ, JJ all beaten on a table with really low value cards like 23 even so if you think about it we can only work as well as the cards we're dealt and then by how aggressively or daring we play.

Real blind thieves and Pro Poker players will tell you that people who wait for the best possible hand are "nits" lol its derogatory too lol they like to use the fear of playing to push you out of the game..

What do they say about lemons? if life gives you nothing but lemons.... make lemon aid... same with Poker used the hands you're given with the knowledge and experience you've gained with regards the odds your two cards are likely to win a hand.

Use this attached image as a guide. remember your opponent has the same chance of obtaining any of these sets as you do and you will see its easier to win with a little push than the actual value of what you have in hand...

I've got to ask some thing else.... you have 640+ posts and 4 likes? what are you doing wrong? i'd like to know so i don't make the same mistake....

Attachments

• poker-hands-rankings-playing-cards-450w-292592198.jpg
    poker-hands-rankings-playing-cards-450w-292592198.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Marctowin

Marctowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thousands of questions about the random number generator. Different answers everywhere. RNG works with the beginning of each new draw of playing cards.