river card is it a FIX?????

S

scot679

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
is it just me or does anyone else find that online river cards are brutal . lost count of how many times been put out of tournaments on the river against someone with basically no hand till outpops the magical river card sounds like sour grapes i know but gettin really annoying
cheers feel better now i got that off ma chest lol
:beer:

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think about this. If it is fixed, then wouldn't it also be "fixed" for you at times? Which also means that ISN'T fixed at all? :rolleyes:

S

scot679

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yep agree on occasion it goes my way dont complain then lol
however more often than not it it always goes to player with higher chip count beginning to think it way of site ending games faster as i said sounds like sour grapes but happening more and more in my view

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

its rigged you should stop playing!!

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone knows the river card is fixed.
Ive just caught a 2 outter to win a sit n go. ;)

Last edited:
Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all fixed. I was watching the poker on the travel channel last night from The Bellagio. Joe Hachem had pocket quuens against another guys all-in AQ.

Flop...3 rags.
Turn - Ace.

Joe Hachem is upset - a 3-outer.....

River - case queen! A one-outer. Hachem is happy again!

Not just on-line......

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think u got more chips u catch outs tons more on pokerstars u got the chips u catch your cards on river all in behind 50%

M

Marwicks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you would probably catch more river cards if you could afford to the big stack guys r pobably donks and chase and catch it and sometimes it pays off

Swanny

Swanny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excuse me while I go slam my head in the door a few times...

L

LoaderAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if you know that the big stacks get it in tourneys, then just go for it big at the start! After stage 3 the site should have decided who was gonna win anyway shouldnt it? In fact how bout u and I play a ring game now- you can start with more money than me, and just go all in every time- Im sure you'll catch me on the river, because you have the bigger stack!

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

Well if you know that the big stacks get it in tourneys, then just go for it big at the start! After stage 3 the site should have decided who was gonna win anyway shouldnt it? In fact how bout u and I play a ring game now- you can start with more money than me, and just go all in every time- Im sure you'll catch me on the river, because you have the bigger stack!

lol I can tell by your posts so far in the analasis section and now here that you are going to be a great addition here.

so by this mindless statement that means the small stacks should never win a tourney right? thats funny because I just won one 3 days ago with 12 left I was last in chips and won amazing how that works. And yes I went all in vs big stacks alot I even caught a river one with QQ when he turned 2 pair to double up.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I can tell by your posts so far in the analasis section and now here that you are going to be a great addition here.

so by this mindless statement that means the small stacks should never win a tourney right? thats funny because I just won one 3 days ago with 12 left I was last in chips and won amazing how that works. And yes I went all in vs big stacks alot I even caught a river one with QQ when he turned 2 pair to double up.

No offense, but I felt sarcasm in his post. :p

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No offense, but I felt sarcasm in his post. :p

none taken but after what I have read I actually think it might be serious.

if he was trying to be funny the I retract statement

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he was serious then......well I'll give him the benefit this time :D

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cant stand that statement that the sites rig this and the sites do this and the sites pick the winners and all the other excuses people give why they lost.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only have 1 thought to them:

If you think it is rigged, why do you play? Why not just stop playing?

Why do they try and push everyone else into thinking this is rigged? If I thought online poker was rigged, I would've quit a long time ago.

And if you ever play live poker, or watch live poker you'd see that the same things happen live as online.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only have 1 thought to them:

If you think it is rigged, why do you play? Why not just stop playing?

Why do they try and push everyone else into thinking this is rigged? If I thought online poker was rigged, I would've quit a long time ago.

And if you ever play live poker, or watch live poker you'd see that the same things happen live as online.

1st event of wsop this year there was a hand where on flop all 3 players had sets.

its just a excuse just like when you are sitting at a table and someone uses the excuse "welp thats (insert random site name) for you"

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard "well thats PokerStars for you" a lot after I win a hand.

After I always say "no, that's poker for you"

:p

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my usual reply to someone saying that's <whateversite> is.

Yanno, it's really funny that all of you people who think poker is rigged continue giving these sites your money...

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad:

If somewhere says "online poker is rigged" one more time I will poke myself in the eye!!!!!

If some1 is loosing money then they should question their play - its unbelievable the number of people who use ALL-INS to try scare people away from a pot - and end up loosing their balance!

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad:

If somewhere says "online poker is rigged" one more time I will poke myself in the eye!!!!!

Poker is rigged (ironic isn't it).

There, now you look like this with one eye.
.@

There are several reasons it seems the big stacks suck out or win more hands.
- When you lose a big pot to them you are done. If you win they are still there and get a second chance. That is the POWER of the big stack.
- More money means they can call with more marginal plays to try and catch up and take you out (look up reverse implied odds).
- You don't seem to remember when you suck out because they had it coming but you should never get sucked out on.
- Sucking out on someone gives you a 5 second high. When you get sucked out on it can ruin your day, week or year.

S

skayler1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i really think some sites might be rigged honest to god the stuff that hits is just ridiculous i like bodog for a real experience