Ripped off True poker

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played poker at true poker i made a deposit of 215.90 under name charlier67 10 minutes later they closed my account tried to get my money back six weeks later i received a check took it to my bank i just recieved notice from bank check is no good so basically they stole my money played poker all my life stay away from wpn network acr blackchip true poker they are all the same

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About all I can say is that pretty much sucks. :confused:

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, why did they close your account? Second, why in the world would you ever ask for a check? Almost nobody messes with checks as it relates to online poker sites. Everything is Bitcoin.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had stated a gambling problem on one of there other sites so they closed all of them the check was the only way i could go at the time probably saves me thousands but they still have my money i would rather throw it in the street than have them steal it i know its penneys to them but it is my money

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you tell a network that you have a gambling problem then you are pretty much banned for life on the entire network no matter the skin.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so psycho does that mean they keep my money to i accept the ban but where is my money they owe me

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+why did they accept the deposit and ban me within 30 minutes after accepting my money

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
finally

played poker at true poker i made a deposit of 215.90 under name charlier67 10 minutes later they closed my account tried to get my money back six weeks later i received a check took it to my bank i just recieved notice from bank check is no good so basically they stole my money played poker all my life stay away from wpn network acr blackchip true poker they are all the same
finally received another check from true poker 1-10-2020 lets see if this bounces will let everyone know

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never heard of that site. best to stick to brands you know. I've been stung a few times. fortunately not with deposits but with winnings they robbed off me

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I lost money at a little-known poker room, now I only play on well-known ones. I was not allowed to withdraw the money won after a contribution of 30 euros. They simply denied access to the site without any reason.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just an update finally got my money 3 months later

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They did you a favor,,,,now you have $215 that you would of lost to poker,,,, Get a clue Dude. :captain: Their trying to save you from yourself,,,

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These poker rooms are normal and they withdraw money after verification. In your case, your data or your IP came into doubt and did not like the security service. Money is withdrawn and this is a good indicator. It is always necessary after registration to first send documents confirming your data and only after confirmation make a deposit.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
finally received another check it has cleared took 4months but got my money:rolleyes:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to hear,Charlie! :top: Now go buy something shiny for your wife! :flowers:

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not sure it's right to put a blanket like that over all online poker sites. If you have a problem with one, that doesn't mean they are necessarily all the same

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never heard of that site. best to stick to brands you know. I've been stung a few times. fortunately not with deposits but with winnings they robbed off me
in case you dont know true poker blackchip poker americas cardroom are all under the wpn network if you get banned on one you are banned on all they told me each one was separate but they are not

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"i made a deposit of 215.90 under name charlier67 10 minutes later they closed my account"
At first it sounded like they just arbitrarily closed your account
You Self BannedNow we know why they closed your account.

Now tell us why the first check was not honored?

Last edited: