T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,
I lost interest in poker when black friday hit, I was slowly building a br from nothing up to 180 + dollars by playing freerolls/micro etc on fulltilt. When ft reopened I drew it all out except for 26c...now I want to get back into it, but i don't want to deposit...the money is not important, i want the fun of building a br from nothing...or in this case 26c....I'm playing on fulltilt and pokerstars only at the moment...because I haven't posted for ages i'm not eligable for cardschat freerolls anymore, but hopefully i will meet the requirements soon...basically i'm starting again...any advice?...cheers..

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck...
Try to update your knowledge if have a long time since you we're playing... i think this is the best advice i can give you...

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Break in the game is a pattern

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoL is a great place to re learn poker and build a br for free, it's a chill site and i enjoy playing there and i think you will also. so go try it out!

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
highly. It's very difficult to start poker without a deposit. But I wish you good luck))

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you are good at poker and you have a desire to win, I think you will succeed !!! Good luck !!!

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're from the USA you're still not eligible to play on PokerStars or FullTilt unless you mean another Black Friday.

Anyway, the best way to build a free bankroll is to join the PokerStars Poker School. In the client click on "More" then "School". It's free to sign up and they have a ton of free rolls. If you play the league free rolls and make it to the top 500 you get cash. If you do the training you get tickets to the School Pass events where you can win $3.30 tourney tickets or Big Bang tourney tickets.

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance in poker is so wide..always do the right move in playing poker so you will not regret wasting time in poker because sometimes aside from profiting in poker enjoyment is also a big reason why you still want to play poker.If you don't play the right move in poker or act like fish like or play like bingo, the game will be less enjoyable.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks m8...I'm in the UK...I will definately check that out...cheers

K

Katetruax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoL is a great place to re learn poker and build a br for free, it's a chill site and i enjoy playing there and i think you will also. so go try it out!

I agree I am brand new to poker this year and so far I like BetOnline poker

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just looking at PS school...I'm so rusty...back to basics...thanks for the reply's peeps...good luck at the tables...:)

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will check it out ..thanks m8,,