red star poker

S

SkrypnykOleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! who could help !!! when registering for RED star poker, I can not create the required password. tried all the combinations! If anyone knows, I ask you to help!

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have solutions, come to pokerstars, we all usually play there, so we can play together, its the place where it does work for sure. I don't know about redstar poker, first time heard about it. Btw. welcome to cardschat!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! who could help !!! when registering for RED star poker, I can not create the required password. tried all the combinations! If anyone knows, I ask you to help!

Perhaps you enter some letter that is not in the standard Latin alphabet? (as far as I know, there are a few such in Polish). :icon_stud

But these are only my assumptions. Usually everything works. :eek:

Merry Christmas! :elefant:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps you enter some letter that is not in the standard Latin alphabet? (as far as I know, there are a few such in Polish). :icon_stud

But these are only my assumptions. Usually everything works. :eek:

Merry Christmas! :elefant:
Maybe this, or maybe you made it to long.....I had that once at RedKings.

S

SkrypnykOleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tried and did write in Latin letters and no, with numbers, without ciphers, long, short, and everywhere issues an error ((((

Thanks for the invitation to PokerStars, but there I am already registered. sorry there are so many players that only make them, throwing all the chips in the center of the table without good cards, which is becoming uninteresting to play ....

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Did i understand you right that you wasn't able to create an account? Or you can't log in?
Well if the first one, for example my pass consists of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Allowed passwords are 8-14 characters long, including letters, digits and symbols @!#$&*

^^^ That's what written for requirements. So you have to use all of them while creating your pass.

S

SkrypnykOleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you all for the help. in fact everything is very simple. The limit of the number of characters was. 14 maximum that's the whole problem. topic can be closed!

B

blunz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i downloaded bodog poker yesterday and tried it out, i love the software it has good tourneys and not alot of players on them, you should try that site