Recommended rooms for low-entry tournaments

I

Israel Carcamo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, what rooms do you recommend to play with soft players in low-level tournaments? In Unibet Poker Party Poker and poker start I already participate. If you could recommend some to me, I would appreciate them.:ciao:

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you want to play tournaments with tickets, play a Sit-Go table. The lower you buy, the lower the level of the players.​

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker is the poker site where you can get a big bankroll very quickly and from there get tickets to good tournaments, to start it is a great site, currently it is not my favorite site but it is still good, ggpoker and partypoker are excellent sites where you can get a great result with effort:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend 888. In my opinion, this site has the largest number of freerolls and tournaments of different levels, even with a buy-in of one cent.

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had good luck on ACR going from freerolls to micros. There's on-demand 50+5 cent turbo MTTs, lots of scheduled 25-75 cent tournies, and $1.50 sngs.

I don't know if I can judge the 'softness' of the player pool but I still manage to find people worse than me, so probably fairly soft.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888poker or ACR is good to play. This two sites accept HUD and you can review your hands so you can improve your poker. You also use HUD on PokerStars but most players here are not soft like others.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Top 3 choices
Pokerstars
Party Poker

888 is my top pick from these 3 as there are loads of great freerolls and games you can get in for completing a simple task