Razz, Omaha, etc.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a U.S. player so the range of online poker sites is limited. Does anyone know any U.S. friendly online poker sites that have games like Razz, H.O.R.S.E., Omaha Hi/Lo, Stud Hi/Lo and similar poker variations? Even just tournaments if not cash table games.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
intertops has Omaha (and you can play the CC freeroll on Saturday)

BetOnline also has Omaha (and when you are in the CC freeroll club, you can play the Wednesday freeroll)

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops has Omaha (and you can play the CC freeroll on Saturday)

BetOnline also has Omaha (and when you are in the CC freeroll club, you can play the Wednesday freeroll)

I used to play on BetOnline a while back, but I got superstitious that their algorithm was out to get me LOL seriously and I switched to ACR a few years back.

So are the Wednesday CC freerolls that do Omaha on BetOnline or ACR?

I really wish their were more Razz and H.O.R.S.E. games out there too.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on BetOnline a while back, but I got superstitious that their algorithm was out to get me LOL seriously and I switched to ACR a few years back.

So are the Wednesday CC freerolls that do Omaha on BetOnline or ACR?

I really wish their were more Razz and H.O.R.S.E. games out there too.
Sorry for the confusion, the freerolls are NLHE... but maybe you could fund your Omaha play with the freerolls.:)

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh, gotcha! ;) LOL Yes that is a good plan! I actually just re-downloaded BetOnline and OMG they have really changed their look! Looks much more professional.