Is "Razz" a bad word in some other language?

Krexnik

Krexnik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I am playing a freeroll on ACR and I am running bad so i decide to post in the chat "Man, I wish this was Razz." I get an automated message telling me "Please keep the chat clean" and they blank out the term "Razz" like it is a curse word. Is the phrase "Razz" some sort of curse word in another language? This is so weird...:confused:

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Don't know...but, if you add Q to razz, you got bad word on serbian... :)

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you take the R off,some people replace the Zs for Ss to curse. Last night I had "of a good" censored in the chat because the last letter of of, a, and first letter of good. It took me a while to figure that one out.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Razz definition: To razz someone means to tease them, especially in an unkind way.

You see, it says "unkind way". So, i think it was for this, i just googled man :)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't chat much, so I have limited experience. I have had ACR block the word "rigged". I have also seen the filter not work at all and someone was typing the "F" word along with some others. People who space every letter of their swearing are OK too. To block a word that is a name of a game (especially one that they offer) is absurd.

As a side note, you can't say "pokerstars" on partypoker chat! :eek: