Quitting ACR for a while

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won't be going back until I get my CC FRC membership renewed. I always sit with the same donks every time I try to play a decent freeroll. The shove-and-pray is ridiculous. It was fun/funny at first, but now it's just boring. Haven't deposited on ACR in a while anyway. I don't like bots! :D I'll be on Bovada and Global Poker in the meantime. Just wanted to share this with CC. Good luck all! :)

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro, you will be deeply missed, ACR will never be the same without you.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Won't be going back until I get my CC FRC membership renewed. I always sit with the same donks every time I try to play a decent freeroll. The shove-and-pray is ridiculous. It was fun/funny at first, but now it's just boring. Haven't deposited on ACR in a while anyway. I don't like bots! :D I'll be on Bovada and Global Poker in the meantime. Just wanted to share this with CC. Good luck all! :)

See you there tomorrow ;)

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, if you are tired of the ACR all in bonanza, you should try Black Chip Poker, the guys there are at a whole different level :)

In the words of Henry Hill, You really are a funny guy! :D

Last edited:
D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well good luck in the future, sometimes you just have to step back for a little while. I have done it many times and with no regret. I agree about the CC as well. You are guaranteed to be playing in tournaments with other players who enjoy it and don't just push all in nonstop! Good luck!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know what you mean. We'll see you soon when you're back in the FRC!

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the words of Henry Hill, You really are a funny guy! :D

Thanks, mate! That is the best compliment I've ever got. Now, in the words of Tommy DeVito: "Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?" :)