My questions about Intertops???

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals,
I had an account on intertops few years back but never played on it.

I did download Intertops pc client to play CC freerolls yesterday. I won $19 and was thinking to grow this amount into a decent bankroll.

I would like to know-- Is money safe there?

I would like to know-- Are freerolls wining bound to follow "Rake limits" before cashout??

Does Intertops allow P2P transfer?

I only play on 888 and I played on Intertops yesterday just for CC freerolls and now I have $19 there.

Kindly help me whether Intertops is a fun or a Headache in terms of withdraw and Verification??

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Intertops is a headache. It is not realistic to withdraw money.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if Intertops is an Headache then what should I do of my money there? Should I blow it off recklessly???

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So if Intertops is an Headache then what should I do of my money there? Should I blow it off recklessly???

Hi.
I have about $ 100 that I won in freerolls. I use them as virtual money (conditional chips).

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my chicken need an antibiotic.....

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi Pals,
I had an account on Intertops few years back but never played on it.

I did download Intertops pc client to play CC freerolls yesterday. I won $19 and was thinking to grow this amount into a decent bankroll.
Congrats on the cash.

I would like to know-- Is money safe there?
As safe as any other online poker site. ;)

I would like to know-- Are freerolls wining bound to follow "Rake limits" before cashout??
50% Rollover on freeroll winnings before you can cashout, cash games can be soft if you keep away from the regs

Does Intertops allow P2P transfer?
NO

I only play on 888 and I played on Intertops yesterday just for CC freerolls and now I have $19 there.
Build it up and play a little cash games there occasionally, eventually you may have something worthwhile withdrawing.

Kindly help me whether Intertops is a fun or a Headache in terms of withdraw and Verification??
Verification was very easy for me, I only opened my account for the CC games there is not a lot of traffic there, especially in my timezone, I have not generated enough rake yet to tell you about any difficulties with withdrawals. I'm not far off, I have been making sports bets to build it up (bets don't generate rake) and I'm slowly playing some cash games to generate enough rake to be able to withdraw.

:top:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think the easiest solution is to try to play buyins while you are playing the freerolls, then you can eventually withdraw the funds. I try not to leave the client open all day because I think it has a memory leak.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play there. Since its free roll money and your not planning on depositing then just play. If you get your stack up be careful. 10 bucks of rake takes a while.

I started having doubts at the cash tables. Just amazing calls Always had the same regs joining the same tables and that's odd because you don't want to eat scraps from each other, you want the fish.

My son plays on their other skin Juicy something. One day he walks in and says look we are on the same table. I said how is that. I don't know he replied just noticed your screen name. He does my tracker stuff. He said that's crazy. So my son being more creative little college genius went and got moms ipad and opened an account. Bingo a third person at the table all on the same ip address.

I tried to do the right thing and talk to the chat line representatives. Before you know it my account is banned. I never told them the other screen names and to this day they are still open. Only thing is CC free rolls don't show up on juicy. Take what you want from this. Just be careful is all.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have decided to verify my account.
I have send my ID for the verification and in next 2 days will send my bank statement for the address verification.
I am wondering if I use my bankroll to wager on sports and turn that $19 into $100 then Will I be able to withdraw it or it needs to be wagered on poker for the rake ??

Let me see what the support reply about my ID.
I do not have problem with new deposit but after reading the horrible experiences of player over the internet I am perplexed.
I think it is going to be a labourous bout for me regarding the verification...
I will let the CC memebers know about my experience regaring Intertops.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would try to increase money, then try to withdraw money, I did it myself, I just lost all the money

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play there. Since its free roll money and your not planning on depositing then just play. If you get your stack up be careful. 10 bucks of rake takes a while.

I started having doubts at the cash tables. Just amazing calls Always had the same regs joining the same tables and that's odd because you don't want to eat scraps from each other, you want the fish.

My son plays on their other skin Juicy something. One day he walks in and says look we are on the same table. I said how is that. I don't know he replied just noticed your screen name. He does my tracker stuff. He said that's crazy. So my son being more creative little college genius went and got moms ipad and opened an account. Bingo a third person at the table all on the same ip address.

I tried to do the right thing and talk to the chat line representatives. Before you know it my account is banned. I never told them the other screen names and to this day they are still open. Only thing is CC free rolls don't show up on juicy. Take what you want from this. Just be careful is all.

The turbo sngs used to have 6 players with almost identical stats through more than 5000 hands and support didnt find that unusual and did nothing about it.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The turbo sngs used to have 6 players with almost identical stats through more than 5000 hands and support didnt find that unusual and did nothing about it.
Not going to lie. I thought about exploiting the site but my conscious and that would teach my son bad principles. But it crossed my mind. Sad its that easy. Them banning me was a favor to me.:secruity:

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I have managed my bankroll above $70 via sports betting in Intertops.
Now I would like to wait for the support mail about my verification as I do not like using my skill against a dead wall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001_225725.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001_225725.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 25
Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now my bankroll is above $130+. The funny thing is, only $4 is my poker limit.
I have send my bank statement today as well and got a confirmation via support that Intertops has indeed received my documens and it will take 24-48 hours to verify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191002_114451.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002_114451.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20191002_114409.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002_114409.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20191002_102835.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002_102835.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20191002_102820.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002_102820.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 22
Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My account has not got verified yet.
I talked to Intertops yesterday and it was told me to wait till Monday.
I think Intertops want me to blow away all my winings recklessly...

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill say this. They read whats on here for sure. I said when they banned my account i didn't mention other accounts. this was six months or more. Since i wrote that comment on here both the other accounts have been closed. One hand its good to know they are interested in what is written. Other hand be careful what you say.

Fortunately those accounts didn't have much on them anyways. When you read this rep suck it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Now my bankroll is above $130+. The funny thing is, only $4 is my poker limit.

Awesome results!

Please keep us posted on your experience there & good luck! Hope it goes well & you continue to add to the bankroll while trying to generate enough rake.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the reply of Intertops. Intertops are asking the back side of my ID. LoL there is nothing on the backside of the ID. So, I mailed only front side of it.
Intertops also want my picture with My ID (holding on hand).
It is Sunday today. I will mail my documents tomorrow.