PS special this weekend

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to let you all know, this looks very interesting and I may just have to try and satellite into the Sunday millions this weekend.
I imagine the satty will be large considering the number of guaranteed seats they are giving away.

Attachments

• PS1.5Mil.JPG
    PS1.5Mil.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All they need are 2100 players to break even on this so I doubt they will be giving away anything. I'm pretty sure if they can get 30000+ players for $11 in that Sunday $250,000 event they will have no trouble getting people in this one either.

I'll look at it but doubt I'll play unless there's some serious overlay involved. You are probably better off taking $7.50 and trying to get to a Step 4 ticket and entry into the Sunday Million. Far less people to contend with, assuming you are decent at single table SnGs.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All they need are 2100 players to break even on this so I doubt they will be giving away anything. I'm pretty sure if they can get 30000+ players for $11 in that Sunday $250,000 event they will have no trouble getting people in this one either.

I'll look at it but doubt I'll play unless there's some serious overlay involved. You are probably better off taking $7.50 and trying to get to a Step 4 ticket and entry into the Sunday Million. Far less people to contend with, assuming you are decent at single table SnGs.
Looking at the satty right now and there is already 21500 in the prize pool so there are 100 seats guaranteed.

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at the satty right now and there is already 21500 in the prize pool so there are 100 seats guaranteed.

21,500 prize pool = 2150 entrants.

Since there are almost 800 already I'm willing to bet on them getting more than the 2150 entrants. It's just another of their ridiculous guarantees, they always seem to put some stupidly low guarantee and then when all the buyins are in it's always way over their guarantees. I suppose they see no reason to change since it appears they are doing something good, when it reality they are taking no risk at all of having an overlay.

They should have done 100 seats ADDED, that would generate some real interet.