PS School Website not working for months

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody visit the PS School Site? It suddenly was down experiencing technical issues and... its been months. Will PS School be discontinued? Anyone know out there?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to technical problems, pokerstars Poker School is moving to a new home. Due to this move, we are forced to temporarily suspend some of our promotions and site features.

FAQ:

C) Initial League and Masters League Tournaments are stopped. When will they be resumed?
A) We are currently considering a new Leaderboard system. We'll let you know as soon as it's available.

C) What can I do with my masters League tickets?
A) until the end of October we will be holding substitute tournaments where you can use all your tickets.

C) How can I get new tickets?
A) As soon as everything is ready to launch the League, we will announce it on the main page of the site.

Q) will training be available?
A) Yes, you will be able to continue participating in the training sessions and watch their replays on our Twitch channel - https://www.twitch.tv/pokerstarsru Hm.

Q) will the Community Tournament Continue?
A) Yes, you can still participate in the community tournament until the end of October. Next, we will develop a new system of charging tickets.

C) I started participating in The beginners bankroll campaign. Can I continue?
A) no, unfortunately the promotion was completed. However, you can continue your education with our strategy articles and poker courses.

C) will you Return the forum?
(A) we are discussing the creation of a new forum. At this point, you can discuss your hands and learning materials to communicate with other participants and representatives of the School, as well as ask your questions on our channel in Discord. There is a Russian-language channel.

C) will you Continue to publish the Success Stories of the participants?
(O) Yes. If you want to share the story of your victory, send a message to the moderators on our Discord channel.

Q) will the Progressive Jackpot be played in the Luck Card?
(A) unfortunately, it is unlikely that this promotion will be renewed. However, we will hold a special Jackpot tournament, where we will play the entire amount of the accumulated jackpot, on October 12.

C) How can I access the Poker School website?
A) at the moment, this function is not provided, as you can use all the materials without entering the site.

C) How can I find out about School news?
A) we have added a link to the Latest news on the main page.

Here is such a information I saw :)

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i never enter in this pokerstars school, sorry

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are on discord till they open the new school. You can check it all out. They gave out the Community Freeroll tickets there last week.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I noticed that this site has technical issues and these problems have been going on for over two weeks. Strange situation.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to technical problems, PokerStars Poker School is moving to a new home. Due to this move, we are forced to temporarily suspend some of our promotions and site features.

FAQ:

C) Initial League and Masters League Tournaments are stopped. When will they be resumed?
A) We are currently considering a new Leaderboard system. We'll let you know as soon as it's available.

C) What can I do with my masters League tickets?
A) until the end of October we will be holding substitute tournaments where you can use all your tickets.

C) How can I get new tickets?
A) As soon as everything is ready to launch the League, we will announce it on the main page of the site.

Q) will training be available?
A) Yes, you will be able to continue participating in the training sessions and watch their replays on our Twitch channel - https://www.twitch.tv/pokerstarsru Hm.

Q) will the Community Tournament Continue?
A) Yes, you can still participate in the community tournament until the end of October. Next, we will develop a new system of charging tickets.

C) I started participating in The beginners Bankroll campaign. Can I continue?
A) no, unfortunately the promotion was completed. However, you can continue your education with our strategy articles and poker courses.

C) will you Return the forum?
(A) we are discussing the creation of a new forum. At this point, you can discuss your hands and learning materials to communicate with other participants and representatives of the School, as well as ask your questions on our channel in Discord. There is a Russian-language channel.

C) will you Continue to publish the Success Stories of the participants?
(O) Yes. If you want to share the story of your victory, send a message to the moderators on our Discord channel.

Q) will the Progressive Jackpot be played in the Luck Card?
(A) unfortunately, it is unlikely that this promotion will be renewed. However, we will hold a special Jackpot tournament, where we will play the entire amount of the accumulated jackpot, on October 12.

C) How can I access the Poker School website?
A) at the moment, this function is not provided, as you can use all the materials without entering the site.

C) How can I find out about School news?
A) we have added a link to the Latest news on the main page.

Here is such a information I saw :)

Hey Transcendence thanks for the info!

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have problem with PokerStars School with login . Now I understand what happening. Thank you for this good information!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately if you are currently offline, but will return:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:icon_stud:icon_stud:icon_stud:icon_stud