DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Only posting this because this is the first screw-up I've ever seen stars make when it comes to anything to do with my account. Very minor one but I just made a private deal for which was originally going to be money on FT. After seeing the first email, after sending my end of the deal, before any funds were transferred back to me I asked him to change it to stars. Today I got the second one....how did they know:confused:

And yes, I know they're the same company and can transfer back and forth at will but this was one hell of a coincidence, lol.

Even the best aren't always perfect I guess.

Edit: Does this qualify for the rigged thread?

------------

Dear killer3333,

This is a friendly reminder from the pokerstars VIP Club that your Frequent Player Points (FPPs) will expire on January 1 at 00:00 ET (UTC-05:00). FPPs expire if none are earned over one full calendar year. Earn additional FPPs to prevent your balance from expiring.

Check your FPP balance
To check your FPP balance, open the PokerStars game lobby and log into your PokerStars account. Click on ‘Cashier’ and your current FPP balance will be displayed.

Earn before they expire
To prevent your FPPs from expiring, earn additional FPPs before the end of the year. Earn FPPs by playing in real money games at PokerStars.

Spending your FPPs
Use your FPPs by redeeming them in the VIP Store or participating in tournaments with FPP buy-ins starting at 1 FPP. You don’t actually have to spend your points this year – none will expire as long as you earn additional FPPs before January 1 at 00:00 ET (UTC-05:00).

Learn more about Frequent Player Points on our website:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear PokerStars VIP,

Early today you were sent an email in error. Your FPP balance will NOT expire on January 1, 2013. We apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

FPPs only expire if none have been earned in a full calendar year. As you have earned one or more FPP in 2012, the absolute soonest your FPPs could expire is January 1, 2014. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us.

Thank you for being a PokerStars VIP. We appreciate your loyalty.

Sincerely,
The PokerStars VIP Club

Last edited: