PS account restricted

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hallo Carddschat :)I did my first deposit on pokerstars and immediately this happened :(
They asked me to send them my passport and other information. I did it, but nothing is happening. Is there any experience with this?
3317afca8eb495265b5e087932bffaa8.png

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
It may take longer due to a weekend. I am not positive, but find delays usually occur on weekends. Try contacting support. You should have received an email saying they received your information and are working on it.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It may take longer due to a weekend. I am not positive, but find delays usually occur on weekends. Try contacting support. You should have received an email saying they received your information and are working on it.
Today I did everything they asked for but no answer. I hope that they will solve everything during the next week. Thank you for your help.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they take care of this quickly for you.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems odd they would do that right after a deposit. Good luck.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You did not state this but I can guess you made a deposit via card.
Quite standard for them to restrict account right after they will verify your details and reopen your account fully once their verification are complete.

Normally takes anywhere between 24-72 hours but it could take as long as a week. If after a week nothing and you don't hear from them I would suggest you contact them.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says a routine check so sounds like they are just verifying your details. Had this before too. I would rather play sites that verify their users.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same thing happened, when I made my first deposit at 888, but it did not affect playing on the site. The main restriction was, I could not withdraw money, until I send them a copy of my ID and the credit card used to make the deposit. I suppose, its an anti money laundering initiative and cant really blame poker sites for doing it. It took a few days, then 888 had looked at my documents, and I could now withdraw money, if I wanted to.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
you have to comply to their asking, provide them your info, and you'll be fine.
They will un-block your account and you will be able to play, deposit and withdraw without any problem.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same problem in PS, they took more than 40 days to answer the emails and solve the problem

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens every time i try and give them Canadian Tire money,,,, :eek:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The problem will be solved within a few days and you will be able to play! That information requires all players. It takes so long because there are not so many operators on how many players are sending an email with different requirements.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS a very large customer base and all you need to help, will answer within a few days

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they wrote to me and I need to re-send them a scanned passport. They do not accept the picture. Everything will be fine in the next couple of days. Thank you all for the answers.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea with 888 Poker my brother-in law had to prove some stuff before he was allowed to withdraw money. Good thing to verify your accounts. That was a while a go just cant remember what they needed.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take it easy! This may take a few days for smooth checking. My active account has been locked and opened after verification. Patience to you! And good luck!

Last edited:
vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calm down this couple of days you can pull. I had been locked for active PS and I had been a player for years for account control. Patience to you! And good luck!
Everything is fine, the account is active again. Look at my post right above yours :)

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hallo Carddschat :)I did my first deposit on Pokerstars and immediately this happened :(
They asked me to send them my passport and other information. I did it, but nothing is happening. Is there any experience with this?
3317afca8eb495265b5e087932bffaa8.png

I quit PS because they are ridiculous to deal with. When I tried withdrawing money, they made it impossible. When I told them they were stressing me out, they froze my account suggesting I had a problem with gambling, how ridiculous.

Instead of withdrawing some of my money, I closed my account.

Seems they are the ones with the problem.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good and good luck for the game!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This is a routine check. Do not worry. If you are a bona fide player and have not violated company rules, your account will be unlocked in a few days.
Good luck.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have that problem but in AmericasCardrrom and everything came up after the problems in your game platform I can not enter it says restricted