Originally Posted by FITEMAN
I guess the title of this thread says it all, but here it comes anyway.
1) What are your opinions of the advantages and the pitfalls of anonymous play
2) Do you think anonymity calls for any different types of strategy?
3) Can you offer up any other tips for playing anonymously?
1. I can't think of many advantages for you yourself, but it may get people to play crazier, because after they leave you won't know who they are.
2. You play your hands more for their actual value, where as you don't have some of the reads you would on where another site you have 1000s of hands on an opponent.
3. Generally the short stacks at smaller stakes are terrible, probably the case most places, but even worse here.