Problems downloading Fullflush

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any1 else has issues downloading fullflush? The Dl starts but then gets stuck around 4.1/19.8. how can I fix this?

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any1 else has issues downloading fullflush? The Dl starts but then gets stuck around 4.1/19.8. how can I fix this?

I had your same problem for about two weeks kept trying with all the browsers ie firefox safari chrome no luck kept getting errors the other day I tried ie no luck then I tried firefox and it worked hallelujah so I don't know if you keep trying is going to work for you in any case good luck by the way I called support and they weren't too helpful they told me to clean cache cookies disconnect firewall and antivirus get latest edition of java and flash player I did all that nothing worked ok good luck.......frank

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
not forget to make for download here the link in cc

do not forget to make for download here the link in cc to be able to play when you are qualified , I did not and I can not with friends cc

if any new member is interested will participate in the social media club ( serves also to former members ) https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ocial-media-club-achievements-rewards-231360/

do not forget to tell in your thread that was invited by me and let me know with a mesage thanks to all

Full Flush Poker