Problems with ACR

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey is anyone else having problems connecting to ACR? I noticed someone timed out in my hand then I got a message saying that the hand was misdealt, then a message saying I had disconnected from the server to check my internet connection, and now when I try to close the site out and open it back up I just get a spinning dot wheel on top of the advertisement for OSS like its trying to load up. Is there anything I need to do? Is this a sign of a bigger problem? Please advise.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yes, it seems ACR has a new promotion for OSS and it is freezing the screen, I suppose it was just a matter of time before they had a new set of issues.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr

Hey is anyone else having problems connecting to ACR? I noticed someone timed out in my hand then I got a message saying that the hand was misdealt, then a message saying I had disconnected from the server to check my internet connection, and now when I try to close the site out and open it back up I just get a spinning dot wheel on top of the advertisement for OSS like its trying to load up. Is there anything I need to do? Is this a sign of a bigger problem? Please advise.
my program sometimes hangs and the connection error but my internet is great.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im having huge problems today, not getting any of the on demand tournaments coming up for registration. just the 300 gtd etc seems like all the " ON DEMAND" games are running but no late reg or early reg so i cant join them

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also seems like all the cash tables are down?? except 45 players in blitz.... damn figures the day they are suppose to start releasing bonus its all screwy or maybe its just me who knows

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still can't get past the spinning loading wheel with the OSS advertisement. Any idea how long it usually takes for them to identify and fix problems like this?

J

JRTHEKING

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here...connection error during a game well over an hour ago and still the same issue. Scouted around the net a bit and it seems they're working on the problem but no solution yet.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good luck with that man ! After being my favorite room for 10 years, I couldn't get the App to run anymore since last May when they decided to renovate their software. The worst part is that their support never helped me with that issue and ended up ignoring my emails all together till this day !

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

Same here issues over & over again :mad:

1st got the same thing you did while playing in Venom game. Never could get back seated. So went to play at cash table and that worked for a little bit & sure as heck all of a sudden it just showed a message that table was closed.

Took forever to get my account page open so I could make sure what I had at the cash table was back in my account..

Hope they get things fixed soon grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting with 10% of chips in a $1.00 MTT and freeze comes on strong. Hopefully, they follow their rules and credit my account the proper amount about $5. So, frustrating with the messed up game and having a descent roll going on.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in the middle of a tournament when I got disconnected. I really hope this problem does not occur in tomorrow's CC freeroll!!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Their Twitter account said they had some "non-scheduled maintenance" for a bit. Everything is up and running now.

T

twistacleez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Yes, there was issues today. seems to be cleared up for the moment..

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah mine is back up and running now too.

nyteowl352

nyteowl352

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to be working. They might have even restarted a couple games that got interurpted.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have contacted them. They said that in 2 hours everything should be OK. They had server problems.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they still might be having a few problems cause I just got the ticket in the Step 1 Venom freeroll and its been over for 15 minutes and the table still has not closed.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some problems sometimes it says that disconnected from the server to check my internet connection.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also sometimes have such unpleasant moments, but it usually only takes a few minutes. I am used to it already. All you have to do is wait.

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
internet problem??

Sounds to me like a bad connection, you need really high speed internet to run those games and i was having problems at first and had to go and get a WPN to recieve internet better, try that if you think it might help

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds to me like a bad connection, you need really high speed internet to run those games and i was having problems at first and had to go and get a WPN to recieve internet better, try that if you think it might help
If you would take the time to read just a couple more post in this thread you would know that they were having problems yesterday.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN is a disaster. They should really work on their costumer support, tech team and software. I cant imagime having any meaningfull money on a site like that. Also rakeback seemed to be off many times in the past and they not seem to fix it.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since the update ACR has had lots of issues. The update was improperly coded and some of the problems will never be fixed.

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having trouble with my Bonus, has to contact support 3 times last week an the way it looks now today to