Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How i can create a account in ACR?, i already try but an error screen shows:

notice
your id or password is incorrect, please try again.

A

a7aimamajalal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How i can create a account in ACR?, i already try but an error screen shows:

notice
your id or password is incorrect, please try again.

you most probably entered a username that is taken so try to create it with a username that is unique and also you should have numeric and alphabetic in your password

S

SoulMan87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, have You solved the issue? Have same problem and support gives some useless tips only. Tried changing password, reinstalling software, disabling firewall, always the same.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello, have You solved the issue? Have same problem and support gives some useless tips only. Tried changing password, reinstalling software, disabling firewall, always the same.
Do you use a VPN? They can sometimes cause problems with websites.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try black chip poker. Same site, different skin and see if you have the same problem.

S

SoulMan87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally problem is solved. They told they made some troubleshooting to my account and asked to try again and if still not working then I should try create new account. My 1st account doesn't work, but 2nd has no issues.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally problem is solved. They told they made some troubleshooting to my account and asked to try again and if still not working then I should try create new account. My 1st account doesn't work, but 2nd has no issues.
Wow, they actually told you to create another account? Pretty crazy, kinda like their software. Good luck on ACR, your definitely going to need it there.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I had the same problem like you ,I did what you did creating the second account which was working fine and all of a sudden account was suspended by management for having 2 accounts,so far back and forth with support in vain.
Best advice like was told you: use blackchip poker