PPP Poker

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in my country the PPP poker App has become very famous, several big poker clubs have made an online club, I played a little in this app but I still haven't gotten used to prefer pokerstars among others. And then in your country do you play PPP poker?

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in my country the PPP poker app has become very famous, several big poker clubs have made an online club, I played a little in this app but I still haven't gotten used to prefer Pokerstars among others. And then in your country do you play PPP poker?

Before I joined ACR I played ppp. They used to have tourneys that would pay in gift cards, which I guess was better than nothing. But then they got rid of them and decided to pay nothing. So I stopped playing there. At least on ACR they have tourneys where you can win some money.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I joined ACR I played ppp. They used to have tourneys that would pay in gift cards, which I guess was better than nothing. But then they got rid of them and decided to pay nothing. So I stopped playing there. At least on ACR they have tourneys where you can win some money.

Que pena não estão oferecendo mais gifc cards, aqui os clubes do meu país fazem freerolls todos os dias.