PP points system

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on party poker for years and only Heaven knows how much $10 I lost there. But each Monday I feel like a brand new player cause all points I earn are vanished in the air. Even on my hateful PS they give some chests with points and freeroll tickets but not on my darling PP. What do you think guys about that?

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Party Poker for years and only Heaven knows how much $10 I lost there. But each Monday I feel like a brand new player cause all points I earn are vanished in the air. Even on my hateful PS they give some chests with points and freeroll tickets but not on my darling PP. What do you think guys about that?

It's a pretty simple system on partypoker. Each week your reward bar resets. Get to 25 points get $5 credited to your account, earn 50 points get $10 cash etc etc. Yes you may keep your bar going in poker stars but how often do you get anything decent out of the chest?

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on Party Poker for years and only Heaven knows how much $10 I lost there. But each Monday I feel like a brand new player cause all points I earn are vanished in the air. Even on my hateful PS they give some chests with points and freeroll tickets but not on my darling PP. What do you think guys about that?
It seems to me that this system is much better than pokerstars. In chests on pokerstars, as a rule, nothing good comes across.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think that advertising about rakeback "up to 40%" at the PP is silent, that in order to receive rakeback you need to do at least 25 USD of net rake per week. If you do less, you get nothing. Nothing at all.

2f83febae4.jpg

7th post for 8 years - it seems you were very excited about this situation. :D

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you didn't get to 25 points and were stuck somewhere in the middle, for every 5 points that you earned you will get 1 spin in the wheel, where you can win small prizes. You have to log-in on their website in order to use your spins, or you can access the precise link through promotions tab in poker client.