I remember some work was done similar to this in the SNE thread on 2+2. They working it out for 100 or 200nl I think and it was pretty much talking about the same thing if I remember rightly, obv that was fr though.
1. Earn FPP credits for cash game play
First Frequent Player Point (FPP) is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches:
- $0.40 for fixed limit poker games with stakes $1/$2 and lower
- $0.40 for NL/PL poker games with blinds $1/$2 and lower
- $0.40 for "1-on-1" poker games (this applies only to "1-on-1" tables, not to regular tables which have only two players seated)
- $1.00 for all other games
Second FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches:
- $2.00 for all 6-max tables (this doesn't apply for games being played 6- handed at 10/9/8 player tables - just 6-max tables)
- $3.00 for all other tables
Third FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches $5.00.
So it looks like it yes. I actually thought the rake was capped in HU though a lot lower, something like 50c or something!