Pokerstar

D

didko97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there is a free tournament with password after 4 hours Cardschat 100$ Daily Freeroll it start at 22:03 EET, 9 Ho so how i can find password for this ?

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
for today u must have at least 25+ post on forum, so i don t think so u are elegible :(

D

didko97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont understand what do you mean with that 25+post but never mind ..

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello fellow, welcome to CardsChat, one day I was in the same situation as you today and thanks to my perseverance today I am part of the biggest online poker club in the world. For you to be part of this prestigious club and enjoy the best freerolls online is very simple but it takes a lot of commitment, dedication and patience. You must make quality poker related posts, to be very precise you need 75 posts to play poker every day with high level players, you need to be a frequent user of the forum and devote yourself to the posts, you during that time will be evaluated by forum administrators until they complete their goal and be accepted into the club. An important detail, have respect, never speak words of slang, never disrespect anyone in the forum. Have faith that soon you will be part of the CC players board. Good luck.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well said wsbar !!! My only fault is that I have not been regular with my postings. I really enjoy playing games sponsored by Cards Chat and also reading the posts of others, but I have been a little slack in making my own posts. Got to make the effort or you will get booted out of the Cards Chat community and lose your privileges.

An remember DO NOT SHARE THE PASSWORDS !!!! You are only hurting your own chances at winning.

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which is the best site for freerolls

What is the community's opinion on the site with the best freerolls. and bonuses? seems like AcR had it for awhile but not they are starting to slip. Anyone remember nitrogen sports.eu when btc was 20k?? they're freerolls paid .5 BTC everyday lol.. so great. Anyways Opinions?
Thanks
Dustin :jd4:

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to get 25+ well put together and thoughtful poker related posts then you will have access to all the freerolls cardschat.com has to offer with their exclusivity. I'm currently working on the same thing. :jd4:

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

I think the best freeroll site is americas cardrum. They give not very big prizes, but regularly to everyone.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

I think the best freeroll room is ACR. They give freerolls every day to everyone.

K

KNICKNL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Past weekend $200 Monthly

Same problem, issues with pokerstars $200 Monthly did anyone have problems with incorrect password?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is there anyone having problems with passwords for the Pokerstars $100 Saturday Freeroll, when I go to the lobby to use the password I'm told wrong password?

If you are copying and pasting your pass-word like I always do you may find that some times you have copied a SPACE in the front of the pass-word which is not recognised by the Pokerstars software.
Be careful you are not copying the SPACE when you highlight the pass-word.
This is usually what I find is wrong when it is not accepted.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for today u must have at least 25+ post on forum, so i don t think so u are elegible :(
You say where to get the password and immediately write it does not matter, you would have decided already :)