pokerdom

H

Husan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who knows about pokerdom ? is it good website ? are you playing there ? i want to learn it because i think verify my account there

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Personally, I do not have an account on PokerDom.
But from others I have heard about it only negative reviews.
I do not recommend. Better pay attention to 888 or pokerstars.
Good luck.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played here and I cant say something bad. everything was ok.
They also offer no deposit bonus. I made deposit and withdraws and I had no problems.
So dont worry to play in Pokerdom. And their withdraws are perfectly fast. Withdraw to skrill is in around 15 minutes. GL!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I read many negative reviews about this room. Be careful.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I do not really like this site, I would rather advise to play pokerstars

T

tadejperne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerdom is totaly bad site ..They make many issues when a player want to make withdrawal .AVOID THAT SITE IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR CASH.

2good2fold72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerdom not recomended for non russian

Hello, i personally decide to give a shot on Pokerdom, most of all the variance of the games are pretty nice, (even chinesse)
In the other hand, i made my first deposit and i never receive any gift as usually any other site gives away like a boost, i try to speak in their chat but with any sucess, then got a nother problem second week with password and username, it was couple of hours changing password speaki g on the chat till the problem got solved, and the last one when i complet decide to spot playing at this site, i decided to give one last shot make a normal deposit using btc few amount, Pokerdom should credit balance in less than 15 minutes top, well they told me i have to wait top 24 hours to see the balance, i said ok, so i wait, then 24 hours passed and i wrote then again, and they say they do everything in their power to handle situation, (hillarious), blockchain was approved got all the deposit info and verified and nothing, as u can u guess im still waiting, in the last i said to them send the btc back and no problem we close account and both sides happy, guess what ?
Still waiting for the small amount of money, if this happens deposit i can imagine how would be in a larga or any withdraw :cool:
So yea i wold def not recommend this site to anyone, better stick with the usual ones, Pokerstars, partypoker...