PokerBros

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many of you play PokerBros and what is your take on it? I joined a club and played in 1 freeroll and won a ticket to another game. I found the other players to be REALLY REALLY BAD but before I deposit any money, I wanted to get feedback from all of you on your opinions of the site.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've seen so many complaints of people having issues with everything from software to withdrawals I wouldn't go near the place.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Number 1 you gotta trust your agent! Make sure the person is reputable, and has a history of paying out to other players you know in the club. That’s really the only thing you have to worry about with the site. Other than that it’s just like any other online site with extreme variance and some questionable plays made by the villains.
Some positives are there are very good payouts in smaller buy in mtt’s, the tournaments structures are pretty fast so you won’t be grinding 6 hours to min cash, and a lot of the fields are pretty soft.
Hope this helps and good luck at the tables..

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to our community, I really learn a lot of new and interesting information for myself. I didn't even know about the existence of such a site. And then I immediately recognized the characteristics of this site.

N

nonemonautilus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone experienced with unions? willing to put a group of guys on a site but what about the rakes any information'd be much appreciated!