Poker4Ever

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Chatters,

Any of you ever play on Poker4Ever. They have some good $0.10 SNGs. I built up a small BR via FRs on there. Dont know much about it. Dont know if I would ever see the money if I won. But, it is fun going on the site and playing the $0.10, 6 people SNGs when you feel like playing a fast game.

Let me know if you know anything about the site. I think they are out of Malta.

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker4Ever Table

Ops. Forgot to put in the picture.

Last edited:
Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in there from time to time.

For what i remember you cant take the money out if you dont deposit first.

About if you going to see your money, i cashout there 2 times, first time take 48 hrs to get it, 2nd time take 10 days, but still get it.

The bumps in the site is that they have really low traffic and it takes a lot of time to get full the S&G tables, and tourneys most of the times are cancelled because not enough players.

I only play there now because 1 forum i belong still run games in there.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there all the time, I remember seeing you. Ive never attempted to cash out, my impression though is if your documents are pre-verified the process would be much faster.

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The network(everleaf) is really small. When I try and play these .10, they take forever to fill up. When is the best time to play them.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The network(everleaf) is really small. When I try and play these .10, they take forever to fill up. When is the best time to play them.
imo, it would help if an already small network didnt have like 10 or more skins...im sure that doesnt help.. but i do like the site... there are some good games...liike you though, i dont like how long it takes to fill them up

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i have played here and took 42.00 in a free roll win into over 400.00.
and I withdrew 350.

Yes you have to deposit to get your money out.

As Y says they do have a lot of skins but you will end up playing the same players over and over again...so it's easy to take notes on these players.

The players are mostly european so it's busier in their time period.

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very small network, but they are working hard to improve. They are running updates nearly every week with additional features added. Bonus and rakeback are nice, but traffic is low, but you give it it try.