Poker Stars VIP Stellar Rewards
I have been grinding 10-12 tables for 5 weeks now. I never have paid attention to poker stars
vip stuff, mainly cause I played at tilt before BF and played MTT/STT, and not that much volume. Now I am Silver star and have 3500 vip points. I just looked and can redeem them for 40$. I got a mail from PS saying my point will be reset but I dont need to redeem before they are reset. Is there any reason to wait and have more points or should I just redeem my money now?
I also got this mail (see below) I was wondering what anyones opinion is on the tourney offered. Donk fests or worth doing?
- 1.5 FPP Multiplier - you now earn 1.5 FPPs per VPP
- SilverStar VIP Store access - choose from new and exclusive merchandise in the SilverStar store
- USD 50 VIP Reward Bonus - now available in the VIP Store for 4,500 FPPs
- USD 500 Daily VIP tourneys - 3 x a day - 10 FPP buy-in
- USD 30,000 Weekly VIP tourneys - Saturdays at 14:30 ET - 100 FPP buy-in
- USD 100,000 Monthly VIP tourney - last Saturday of each month at 15:00 ET - 130 FPP satellites available