Poker sites in Asia

PokerGirlTanya

PokerGirlTanya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

I am looking for some good poker sites that operate well in Asian market. I live in india and wish to play online poker. Please suggest me some good websites with multiple deposit options.

Thanx in advance:beer:

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Asian markets? What for? I believe you can play at any poker room living in india... or am I wrong?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you look up the most popular Asian pokersites online you'll find that they're on the popular networks (ie. dafapoker is on the iPoker network).
Another new Asian online site is 'Kingdom Of Poker' with resident pro's including Jon Van Fleet (aka 'Apestyles'). Site just opened on Nov.5/2011
I don't know much about it.

I

ItaRazz07

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you look up the most popular Asian pokersites online you'll find that they're on the popular networks (ie. dafapoker is on the iPoker network).
Another new Asian online site is 'Kingdom Of Poker' with resident pro's including Jon Van Fleet (aka 'Apestyles'). Site just opened on Nov.5/2011
I don't know much about it.

I was going to suggest KoP, and there are a couple others similar to that with with more traffic. But I'm not sure how safe any are.

physiotherapist

physiotherapist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they dont have any restriction and you can play on all pokersite ,as im living in india and i have played on Feltstars,carbon,Blackchips,Hero,Pokerstars,cake and etc , no problem with any of the poker sites

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, there are no restrictions but they aren't exactly catered for the Asian market in terms of tournament scheduling or promotions.

I'm posting in this thread to subscribe and monitor if anyone comes across sites that more or less promote specifically to East Asia.

beanstalk

beanstalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP/physiotherapist:
What is the online poker culture in India like? With 1B people, it's very intriguing to think about the impact to global popularity the popularity of poker in India could have.

X

Xamanus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

I am looking for some good poker sites that operate well in Asian market. I live in India and wish to play online poker. Please suggest me some good websites with multiple deposit options.

Thanx in advance:beer:

You need an international debit/credit card which allows online gambling. For example a UK bank account. Some sites do let you play from India, william hill and Bet365 works for me. However wsop does not work.

I'm from Mumbai, studying in the UK, Right now playing on best 365 from Mumbai.

M

moj_hm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HI i am from iran and i cant play in famous sites like 888,poker stars, party poker etc
because of restrictions .can i play in indian sites or chineese sites or any other good sites?

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dafa Poker on Ipoker network , edit sorry somebody already said this.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI i am from iran and i cant play in famous sites like 888,poker stars, party poker etc
because of restrictions .can i play in indian sites or chineese sites or any other good sites?

Poker and Iran doesn't fit together I guess:eek: