Which poker sites have the best freerolls in 2020?

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm almost exclusively a pokerstars player. No choice, really.. It has the most games, players and "used to" have the best freerolls. But there are hardly any there anymore, it seems.. So, I was wondering where else I should be playing nowadays?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Perhaps whatever site people from your country can play counts as "the best" :hmmmm2:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cardschat is the best poker site for freerolls! :icon_joke :D ;) :icon_joke

This isn't exactly what you meant of course, just a little jesting... :icon_joke :icon_joke :icon_joke

888 and partypoker have a fair amount in my experience..

Of the two, I prefer PartyPoker to play on (the graphics and engine etc) but 888 seems to have more, better freerolls..

It's my wish that 888 would overhaul their game & graphics.

I'm stuck on mobile so maybe 888 is better to play via PC (worse would be nearly impossible) but I do not know.

This concludes my array of light-hearted badinage and serious answers. :flute:

:eek:

A

AsbestosInferno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgive me for the hi-jack but... I wonder if anyone might know the best place for non NLHE freerolls? I haven't much experience on 888. I do miss the good ol' days on Pokerstars freerolls - it's where I truly learnt my trade - but of course, they make no money and I recall having little incentive to deposit any money :)

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm almost exclusively a PokerStars player. No choice, really.. It has the most games, players and "used to" have the best freerolls. But there are hardly any there anymore, it seems.. So, I was wondering where else I should be playing nowadays?

Playing on PokerStars, you should get your post count up (and maintain regular posting) to join the Cardschat Freeroll Club. They have daily password protected freerolls on Stars.

Beyond that 888 has good freerolls, but beware, I have had pretty bad experiences with the customer service team, although lots of people say they're very good, so maybe I just got unlucky...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Forgive me for the hi-jack but... I wonder if anyone might know the best place for non NLHE freerolls? I haven't much experience on 888. I do miss the good ol' days on Pokerstars freerolls - it's where I truly learnt my trade - but of course, they make no money and I recall having little incentive to deposit any money :)

Non NLHE? Well unibet definitely offers PLO freerolls aswell as cash game tables ... maybe some other site does that aswell :hmmmm2:

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definetly not pokerstars lol

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in s!my opinion 888 has more quantity but like the Americas Card Room principalmemte the password

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Yeah, I just opened an ACR account and enjoying it so far. Lots of easy freerolls there.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is one of the best for freeroll, but you have ACR with many freerolls. and 888 has a lot too. i play at these 3 sites. they are awesome

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Different sites have their advantages and disadvantages. But I think the largest selection of freerolls and promotions is only 888.
Good luck.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the greatest number of quality freerolls (where if not a large number of players can win prizes normal) is definitely ACR.

Freeroll Passwords