Which poker site is best in 2020?

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Excluding pokerstars, which pokersite offers the best micro and/or low limit cash games? How about tournaments? It’s more than ok to give different answers to each. Just remember to exclude Pokerstars and that the questions are only about micro and low limit games.

If you want to break your answers by different game types it’s also ok. It would actually be impressive if you could give good reasons to why you think every game type is best in a different site.

Thanks for your answers 😎

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are interested in mtt 888 poker has a great program, few 200£ freerolls + tickets for daily freerolls ( event superstorm 1mil guarantee is actual this time).
For the cash games i can't speak too much, I didn't have much luck.

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Thanks. I’ll check it out and see how it fits me. But still, more answers from others would be nice.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If ignoring Stars I would say partypoker. Not specifically for micros but just its traffic volume, good software that does not crash and lots of games. Ihave had issues with 888 crashing, although as the poster mentioned above, a lot of freerolls and plenty of micros too although their blinds seem to jump up more.

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Natural8 is superior in terms of rakeback promotion.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For tournaments I would say Partypoker or 888poker, they have really micro buy in tournaments (starts at $0.01 buy in) with GTD prizes.
For cash games, I would say Black Chip Poker because it offers decent promotion for micro stakes players, they offer lifetime rakeback and you don’t need a minimum amount of points to release like happens in Partypoker.

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Thank you all for your answers. Posters in future, be specific if you’re talking about tournaments or cash games or both. The ones that haven’t mentioned it I could still assume which type they were talking about. Thanks a lot.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports Betting

the only site that would take my credit card was sports betting. I had issues with all of the others. Not sure why. I don’t do cryptocurrency that could be an issue.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at swcpoker.eu and have been playing on their site of a decade. Low rake and a rakeback system (krill) as well as a bad beat jackpot make this my go to site for playing cash games. Players are anonymous, deposits and withdrawals are quick and easy, tournaments well structured. If you are familiar with bitcoin and comfortable using it then this is the place you should play.

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m a Sit N Go player and the problem I have is that a lot of sites have so many formats ( number of seats, turbo, super turbo etc, etc) it’s often hard to get the numbers to make up a game, without waiting for hours.
I, therefore, play unibet which has five at a table in a semi turbo format and you never have to wait long to get started. It suits me fine.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the upward momentum of GGpoker today is relatively fierce. Thanks to the cooperation with wsop, it has attracted a large number of poker players, and it is already on par with pokerstar.

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is pretty good, I've never played GG poker but it seems its a good option too.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to answer who is the best. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I like 888 the most. I believe that this site has many advantages over others, thanks to its promotions and freerolls.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can also say I'm a beginner too. I started there 888 poker freerolls, then UAPOKER freerolls. I played N8, but it was banned in our country. PokerStapc has now switched to HILLPOKER GGPOKER. Good luck to you

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Excluding Pokerstars, which pokersite offers the best micro and/or low limit cash games? How about tournaments? It’s more than ok to give different answers to each. Just remember to exclude Pokerstars and that the questions are only about micro and low limit games.

If you want to break your answers by different game types it’s also ok. It would actually be impressive if you could give good reasons to why you think every game type is best in a different site.

Thanks for your answers 😎

When asking what site(s) is/are good it really depends upon what you believe makes a site 'good'. For some it's good software. For others it's a large variety of games on offer, including mixed games. For others it's huge player pools for tournaments & for some it's who offers the most freerolls.
I can give you an answer but it'd be lengthy.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
GGpoker and partypoker I think are the best after pokerstars.com !!! Also, do not forget about the existence of Pokerstars.es)))

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
I play at swcpoker.eu and have been playing on their site of a decade. Low rake and a rakeback system (krill) as well as a bad beat jackpot make this my go to site for playing cash games. Players are anonymous, deposits and withdrawals are quick and easy, tournaments well structured. If you are familiar with bitcoin and comfortable using it then this is the place you should play.

I have never used any kind of cryptocurrency so I’m very unfamiliar with them. Of course I know what they are and how they are basically used but I have no experience about them so it could definitely become a problem.

Are they playing cash games only with bitcoin/cryptos in this site and do they always pay out the tournament winnings with them?

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
It is difficult to answer who is the best. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I like 888 the most. I believe that this site has many advantages over others, thanks to its promotions and freerolls.

That’s the thing, I’m asking what you think and why (even I might not have mentioned the ”why” in my original post. So I’m asking what you value the most in a site and why it is better (or clearly one of the best) than others :)

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
When asking what site(s) is/are good it really depends upon what you believe makes a site 'good'. For some it's good software. For others it's a large variety of games on offer, including mixed games. For others it's huge player pools for tournaments & for some it's who offers the most freerolls.
I can give you an answer but it'd be lengthy.

When I’m asking what you think is best it’s obviously up to you to rank what makes a pokersite best in some form of games. I think all of those matter but maybe not equally. I can tell you that at the moment I can play only with my tablet so that needs to be in the consideration for me.

But the point was that I wanted to know what all of you think about this. So cash games micro and low, what’s the best and why? Tournaments freeroll/micro/low, what’s the best and why? You can also brake down some of those by different qualities but then you have to be very specific about how much better one quality is compared to another.

You can make your answer as lengthy as you like. I promise that I will read anything at least up to 10000 words and if you make it crear, precise, interesting and informative I will make time for it for another 10000 words and I’ll propably even respond to it at some point after reading it.

So please, go ahead. I’m also known for my very lengthy posts in some circles and people keep telling me that they love ’em and can’t stop reading them after I’ve hooked them in early. Even this is also a lengthy post it isn’t written to be easy and light reading so this isn’t an example of those kind of posts.

I’ll look forward for your lengthy post and hopefully still more well thought opinions from some other posters, but if you think it helps you can post your lengthy opinions in several little shorter posts.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps against PokerStars can still patypoker.