Poker Site

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your best poker site and why? :eek:
I am played at pokerstars, and bet365. I dont like too much these , maybe i gonna change if you wish something good!
My best games is KO poker , and tournaments!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I like to play at 888poker, there are many promises per deposit, freerolls, sports betting, etc.
The only negative point is their software, quite ugly, if they improve in that regard, for me it would be the best online room in the world.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I like to play at 888poker, there are many promises per deposit, freerolls, sports betting, etc.
The only negative point is their software, quite ugly, if they improve in that regard, for me it would be the best online room in the world.
I am live at hungary and i cant registrating to 888poker! I dont know why.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your best poker site and why? :eek:
I am played at pokerstars, and bet365. I dont like too much these , maybe i gonna change if you wish something good!
My best games is KO poker , and tournaments!

I am live at hungary and i cant registrating to 888poker! I dont know why.

Since you cannot register 888, have you tried party poker? They have a good range of PKO tournaments and have typically smaller fields than stars.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you cannot register 888, have you tried Party Poker? They have a good range of PKO tournaments and have typically smaller fields than stars.
I gonna check for that

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play softwares that have hyper-turbo 6max and heads-up tables, like intertops sportsbetting, pokerstars, partypoker etc. For the simple fact that I am very good at those modalities

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play softwares that have hyper-turbo 6max and heads-up tables, like intertops sportsbetting, pokerstars, partypoker etc. For the simple fact that I am very good at those modalities
What do you think partypoker is better like pokerstars?

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, Pokerstars is better than partypoker for playing poker. Now if you like promotions and rakeback, yes, partypoker is better in that sense