Poker School

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I won 10 more schol pass tickets, if you are starting your bankroll now, be part of the intelipoker associated with pokerstar, now I will play and try to win some tournaments, it is difficult but we will try. Anyone know of any other porker school?

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's a lot you have read carefully there you can win a lot of tickets and start your career in poker, unless of course you are lucky and you will learn how to play poker

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning free ticket is easy, just look at various web sites,
Usually you need to be registered through the website to have the privileges

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each school teaches differently, it is better to try to play one school, otherwise I have already studied at different schools and I do not know how to play properly, play as taught the first time and everything will turn out to be

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you all in the games.

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I won 10 more schol pass tickets, if you are starting your bankroll now, be part of the intelipoker associated with pokerstar, now I will play and try to win some tournaments, it is difficult but we will try. Anyone know of any other porker school?
Well I only participate in the intelipoker for being ranked when I entered the pokerstars in (school open) I like the page and the promotions, but I never used the site as a real school, I prefer to study poker fur books and videos, but for people who never Had contact with poker is a very useful site.

😎✌

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it intelipoker or intellipoker have u got a link please

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Successful usage of school tickets is very difficult task.