Poker rooms that busted and are missed

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can think of a few... of course there is Full Tilt, but most of all I miss Doyle's Room... Liked their software (they had several versions) and it was nice to play the bounty tourney against Doyle and Ted.

The demise of UltimateBet and AbsolutePoker started when the 1st superusr scandal came out but its a shame what they did to that company... a company like that should have been able to survive...

Cake Poker was very nice around 09-10... then they changed their management completely and it all went to hell.

Carbon poker banned players from my country like 4 years ago... the field was really soft there, I remember opening my account in '07... making my 1st deposit and taking down two 1st places that same day, for mtts of over 500 people.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
777poker room where i have started, netbet isnt same place
pokerhaven was interesting too
towerpoker ceased ops and transferred players to cake

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Doyle's room morphed into ACR.

P

Player Protection

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake Poker was the network owned skin and they never changed management.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paradise Poker.

learned Omahahahaha there.

They had a unique thing where you could see who was on the rail.

Not sure they busted. I think they got swallowed up by some other room.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can think of a few... of course there is Full Tilt, but most of all I miss Doyle's Room... Liked their software (they had several versions) and it was nice to play the bounty tourney against Doyle and Ted.

The demise of UltimateBet and AbsolutePoker started when the 1st superusr scandal came out but its a shame what they did to that company... a company like that should have been able to survive...

Cake Poker was very nice around 09-10... then they changed their management completely and it all went to hell.

Carbon poker banned players from my country like 4 years ago... the field was really soft there, I remember opening my account in '07... making my 1st deposit and taking down two 1st places that same day, for mtts of over 500 people.

Doyle's Room is now Americas Cardroom but cubed, we now have great promotions, tournaments, rewards program and we are the biggest online poker site in US. If you had an account with Doyles you should have an account with ACR, contact us at 1-877-314-4195 so we can help you with any question or concern.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played the bounty tourney in Doyle's room once. Lots of fun and they used to have some big names playing. I busted out at around the halfway point.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle's Room is now Americas Cardroom but cubed, we now have great promotions, tournaments, rewards program and we are the biggest online poker site in US. If you had an account with Doyles you should have an account with ACR, contact us at 1-877-314-4195 so we can help you with any question or concern.

Hmmm... it feels nothing like DoylesRoom... ACR is faceless, Doyles had the undeniable charisma of Brunson. Plus the bounty tourneys. I cant stand the late registration and multi entry most of your tourneys have. Plus the software is really bad compared to stars, 888 or even party, and I play at those sites. Rakeback is just not enough incentive to play at ACR. And also, I decided never to play or abide by any company or website associated in ANY form to Bookmaker or BetCris. They really were unfair with me.