Which poker room is better?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, the question is simple, for you which poker room is better and why.
if it is because of the software interface, the keyboard shortcut, the traffic of people, the quantity and quality of tournaments, etc.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For u.s players bet online is cool, and America’s Cardroom has a cool interface and style. Both are pretty good.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstar îs The Best because has The most diverse offer and players all the Time, but also unibet I like very much

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Each site has its advantages and disadvantages. But most of all I like 888. This site has a lot of daily freerolls.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like pokerstars a lot, but I started playing at 888Poker and I'm enjoying it too.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars are the best. Firstly there are many weak players, secondly they have the best software

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jokest-... ops, I mean... Pokerstars.

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is still the most convenient for me. The most intuitive interface,and friendly to beginners

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only pokerstars but in the past was playing 888. Can't say which is better. Both of them has got unique options and tournaments.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars! Here are a lot of players, the best soft!

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Pokerstars, there are so many players. But right now I play more in Crypto Poker Group because every hour there is a free roll for BTC/ETH.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline has the best promo of Matching your first deposit they also have a double or nothing sit n go. Acr is good as well except unless your a high roller you will not get the 100% sign up bonus ACR figures your bonus on a point schedule.. AFter 3 months I received 1% of my sign up bonus..

Majority of other sites mentioned do not allow US players

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I used to like old betsson, but it was about 10 years ago ;) partypoker was fun too. Now I'm using only pokerstars.

OmarRD7

OmarRD7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PokerStars a lot, but I started playing at 888Poker and I'm enjoying it too.
Hi there! I have played in both rooms too! But I think that PS is better because have better interface and a lot more traffic than 888.

But I wanted to ask you something: what room do you think has the softest players?

In my opinion, it's PS. But it could be that both are very similar in this aspect. What do you think?

F

fortescue1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

Hello everyone, the question is simple, for you which poker room is better and why.
if it is because of the software interface, the keyboard shortcut, the traffic of people, the quantity and quality of tournaments, etc.
I like to play in PokerStars because the wide range of games, tens of thousands players 6 safety of course:rock:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
PokerStars has the best user interface/software and the widest range of games.

That said, it is not necessarily the first choice for many in terms of playing due to geographical restrictions, It is my favorite site to play on, but more time is spent on ACR and I am also beginning to enjoy 888 more and more.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Bwin poker they can handle with traffic not like pokerstars with 200k ppl online I can't play so laggy...

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Muggpoker; BOL

For u.s players bet online is cool, and America’s Cardroom has a cool interface and style. Both are pretty good.
Liked your simple response. I started at BOL (Little Nickle). The only thing that bugs me about BOL is that some (many) players direct bad vulgarity towards others; especially when they are caught bluffing an all-in. Other than that, all is great. ACR, too much frustration. GOD bless you. Now, go get'em!

A

AAndi72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hey, I prefer Pokerstars and 888, both good software, nice tournaments and lots of players.
Very interesting first-buy-in Options.
Considering rake-back 888 is better than Pokerstars.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I played in several rooms. The easiest and most intuitive PokerStars. The choice is good, and the main events go one after another

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it´s not the best or worst question, but it´s wich poker room you adapt better and be comfortable to play.