Is it better to register at many poker rooms?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello, do you think that it is good for a poker player to register in more poker rooms because that way there will be a better chance and more fish ...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's good a idea to register in a few poker rooms because if you play the same stakes for a long time like me you ended up knowing all your other players since they are always pretty much the same.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have several rooms where in the majority I play well I know the players' fields I have enough information on them
I think the player should have 2-3 rooms where it is pleasant and convenient for you to play poker

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should register in other poker rooms if you feel you want a change of scenary.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd probably experiment or research to find which sites you like and then stick with your favorite sites. Right now, I really like pokerstars, but since I live in the U.S.A., I can't play in the real money events or freerolls (which is dis-heartening to say the least). For that I created an ACR account recently, but I haven't played any games on there yet, so I can' say if it is good or bad. Those are the only two sites I have accounts at so far, so I can't really say much more than this, but I'd find what you like and stay with it if you like it - personally, I'm more of a live game player than online player anyway.

Also, please contribute to this forum if you have any information of U.S.A. freerolls or are curious about some other poker sites :)

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/freerolls-in-u-s-a-where-462513/

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of what games do you like to play the most. If it is for example 180 players sit and go, then for sure pokerstars because they have biggest field. But if normal cash games, then Imo the level is pretty close (at the same stakes) in every room

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have accounts at several rooms, it is good to change environment sometimes

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The point is, of course, there are registrations in many poker rooms, but I'm not sure if this will bring the expected result.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely want to register for the main poker rooms such as PokerStars, 888 and party poker. They always have good promotions and of course the CardsChat freerolls that are available. Basically try to take advantage of all bonuses offered to get more play for your money.