Which poker room?

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
I have been playing online poker for 2 years now and I enjoy it a lot. I mainly play cash games, sng and tournaments with a small stake. I currently only play on Unibet because they have the opportunity to do sports betting. considering that there are currently few matches, I am looking for an online poker provider with a nice offer in terms of low stake tournaments. Preferably a provider with a mobile app. which poker browsers do you play and how do you like it? regards

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And i am also looking for a nice new costumer offer����

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Pokerstars and Party Poker. I can recommend both.
Thanks for your message! I read a lot of positive messages about PS. I think I'll give their platform a try tonight. thanks:top:

Qixxox

Qixxox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
I have been playing online poker for 2 years now and I enjoy it a lot. I mainly play cash games, sng and tournaments with a small stake. I currently only play on Unibet because they have the opportunity to do sports betting. considering that there are currently few matches, I am looking for an online poker provider with a nice offer in terms of low stake tournaments. Preferably a provider with a mobile app. which poker browsers do you play and how do you like it? regards
erittäin iloinen Unibetin tarjouksista, riittävän monipuolinen!

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best poker room for me - PokerStars! I trust them most!:wavey:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play in the Stars, High Stakes and Esop, all sites are good.

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Pokerstars and Party are probably the biggest ones with the highest amount of games. Americas Cardroom is also really cool, ton of games and they have a sport bookie, actually with quite a decent odds from what i've seen.