• Thread starter Flex like Felix
  • Start date
F

Flex like Felix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Which poker room in your opinion more favorable?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, the best rooms are pokerstars, 888poker. They are the largest. There's always a lot of games for every taste.

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really liked FTP, but they don't let US player do real $$ anymore, so at this time I'm doing ACR and looking into intertops

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker room is Pokerstars. I tried 888poker and partypoker and i really don't like them because of the small pool of the tournaments. So i'm playing only on Pokerstars right now and i feel good about it and its enough. I don't need any other poker room. I got all of the tourneys on Pokerstars i want to play.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars has the best selection of tournaments and 888 Poker is a good site to start a bankroll without deposit.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker rooms are favorable for 888 Poker and PokerStars, but in 888 poker I play more normal freerolls there, for which I can raise a bankroll faster!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the most worthy of attention are two poker sites.
No doubt it is PokerStar and 888.
Try playing at once on both.
Good luck.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you look at the leadership of visits and the number of tournaments and tables, then the best pokerstars. Behind him go 888 and partypoker.

MeSayBeauxm

MeSayBeauxm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO ACR is the best of the available options I currently have to play online. I would rate it above the nearest live cardroom barely because I can multi-table in my PJs while smoking versus driving ~40 miles. The very frequent DDoS issues concern me, but it has gained the tepid trust of my better half who is aware of the 'gray' area nature of my hobbies but has seen it result in money in the bank.

Really hoping the recent SCOTUS sports betting decision is a breach in the dike that will bring back the good old days even if it involves fed/state oversight and taxes.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet is my favourite room although I play in 7 different rooms.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which poker room in your opinion more favorable?

Each poker room has its own promos and interesting tournaments but to me there is not a favourable one simply because there many bad beats to overcome consistency.

I tend to play in PokerStars and 888 just because of the promos.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
The best choice, no doubt is PokerStars and 888. PokerStars has a great selection of interesting tournaments at a time convenient for me, and 888 has a fairly large selection of freerolls and various types of promotions.
Good luck.