I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I listen to poker in the ears for the star code but I couldn't find it can someone help me

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wish I could help. I just came to find out what poker in the ears starcodes are.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ok guys,thanks a lot for sharing the infos :D

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Detail: In order to register for each freeroll, players will need a ticket (issued via a Star Code, revealed on the podcast) and a password (revealed on Twitch, when registration opens).

B

blackcatyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello .starcode KALFON
But for some reason it is not yet registered

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Does anyone know on witch twitch chnnel will be revealed the password?

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post and info here ,will keep an eye here hoping some will share if we are allowed ome we get the code and password.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The starcode is already invalid? Or has not it even been valid yet?

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried to enter the starscode it says invalid

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the old code works. On it for 20 minutes before the start of each Freeroll will be given a ticket.

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win a Platinum Pass
James Hartigan and Joe Stapleton want to give you a Platinum Pass

First things first: check out the Poker In The Ears podcast page and download Episode 129. It features Lex Veldhuis, news about the Moneymaker Tour, and a new edition of Superfan featuring Scott Samarel vs. Stapes.

The part you're really going to want to pay close attention to is the news of the eight-week Poker In The Ears Freeroll League. With a Platinum Pass awaiting whoever comes out on top over two months of weekly tournaments, bounties and cash up for grabs every week, and a second Platinum Pass going to the league's top KO performer, this is the kind of value you don't come across every day.

Here are the full details:
The league will consist of eight freerolls, each with a Progressive KO format and a $500 prize pool.

The freerolls will take place every Monday at 3:05 p.m. ET (9:05 p.m. CET) from October 1st to November 19th.

The registration period for each freeroll will open 20 minutes before the tournament starts, with no late registration.

In order to register for each freeroll, players will need a ticket (issued via a Star Code, revealed on the podcast) and a password (revealed on Twitch, when registration opens).

There will be additional ($50) bounties on 2-3 selected players (hosts and pros).

A league table, visible in the client, will track the number of KOs. Whoever achieves the highest number of KOs during the eight-week series tops the league table, and wins the Platinum Pass.

40 runners-up will receive PCA satellite tickets.

Who knows where to listen to episode 129 (Poker In The Ears podcast) now? :driver:

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Win a Platinum Pass
James Hartigan and Joe Stapleton want to give you a Platinum Pass

First things first: check out the Poker In The Ears podcast page and download Episode 129. It features Lex Veldhuis, news about the Moneymaker Tour, and a new edition of Superfan featuring Scott Samarel vs. Stapes.

The part you're really going to want to pay close attention to is the news of the eight-week Poker In The Ears Freeroll League. With a Platinum Pass awaiting whoever comes out on top over two months of weekly tournaments, bounties and cash up for grabs every week, and a second Platinum Pass going to the league's top KO performer, this is the kind of value you don't come across every day.

Here are the full details:
The league will consist of eight freerolls, each with a Progressive KO format and a $500 prize pool.

The freerolls will take place every Monday at 3:05 p.m. ET (9:05 p.m. CET) from October 1st to November 19th.

The registration period for each freeroll will open 20 minutes before the tournament starts, with no late registration.

In order to register for each freeroll, players will need a ticket (issued via a Star Code, revealed on the podcast) and a password (revealed on Twitch, when registration opens).

There will be additional ($50) bounties on 2-3 selected players (hosts and pros).

A league table, visible in the client, will track the number of KOs. Whoever achieves the highest number of KOs during the eight-week series tops the league table, and wins the Platinum Pass.

40 runners-up will receive PCA satellite tickets.

Who knows where to listen to episode 129 (Poker In The Ears podcast) now? :driver:

Right here mate:
https://soundcloud.com/pokerintheears/episode-129-27092018-lex-veldhuis

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you )

Who can tell what minute they are talking about the star code?:rock:

24:25 :)

Btw.. star code isn t available now.. says it s expired. Anybody knows everything ?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
try to listen again, and when you put this star code, use lower case, not upper case :)
just worked out for me.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starcodes are valid from 1hour before the tournament starts , so from 8:05PM CEST

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody can link here the twitch where we get the password ?
Thanks in advance!

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to listen again, and when you put this star code, use lower case, not upper case :)
just worked out for me.

I got the ticket, and now when and how much will the tournament start?

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starcodes are valid from 1hour before the tournament starts , so from 8:05PM CEST

Thanks man.
I just got the ticket.

I was trying to message you but I can t right now because number of posts.
Can you also link the twitch that we should watch for password ?
Thanks in advance!