Poker Games Online

P

PotluckXXI

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had financial difficulties a few years ago and had to cash out my BR so I didn't play for some time. Since there isn't any online play for money that is legal in the USA (That I know of) I closed my accounts on Cake, Tops, Bovada, etc.

A few months ago I decided to start playing again and downloaded a few different games that don't have real cash payouts. This is what I've found:

Prominence Poker (PS4 Platform):
Pros:pretty good game, solid mechanics and gameplay. Bots are stupid and easily beaten all the way to "The Mayor". It's the tournament play that is the big draw, it's only 6-Handed Sit-n-Go's (no bots), multiple buy-in levels (you must be a winning player to move up). Play gets better as you move up the ranks and seasonal rankings is fun.
Cons: difficult to find players in the $50K and $100K buy ins and can wait half an hour or more for a six seat table to fill (if at all). Lack of players, game is not really supported by the developers anymore so the players are leaving.

Poker Club (PS4 Platform):
Pros: Supped up UNREAL engine (like putting a corvette engine in a Pinto), Developer is working on Bugs may turn into a decent platform.
Cons: Buggy, the 1st person view is awkward, doesn't show the pot amount during the rounds, small font requires me to stand next to the TV to read and you can't change the resoultion. Slooooow gameplay with delays between betting and streets, stupid cameo when someone "wins" a hand that takes like 10 seconds. Just god awful Donkey play, KK gets drawn out to 47o all in pre, this type of thing happens all the time. Plus some of the tournament structures are dumb with stupid "Goals" instead of actually just winning. Just way too buggy and clunky right now, they really need actual players to help evolve the game.

PlayWPT (PC Platform):
Pros: ???
Cons: what's not wrong with this game, buggy forced to sit out multiple hands because the buttons don't link properly, Constantly get pop ups to buy useless SH**, NO LINK TO SUPPORT ON THE SITE! You have to pay a membership fee monthly (or in bulk) Cash prizes are limited to certain states (mines not one). After an hour and a half messing with this POS I canceled the next day, and that was a stupid difficult process. If I ever see Mike Sexton I'm going to punch him in the face for whoring out this crap game.

pokerstars and FullTilt:
Pros: Solid Platforms, lots of games, plenty of players
Cons: USA players; ever had money in these site before 2011? Probably have a bad taste in your mouth. No legal cash games in the US so can only play free games.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A few months ago I decided to start playing again and downloaded a few different games that don't have real cash payouts.

I hope you still play on some favorite room.:confused:
well, poker stars have home games from CC clubs.:p
good luck at the tables.:)

Top 10 Games