Poker bros Questions on site and how many freerolls

T

twiztedtony

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I've noticed there are multiple clubs I'm a part of a few of them they have different schedules. I'm just wondering if there are any I am missing. Or is there a club with all or the freerolls?. They are real tough too. Like almost impossible.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Platinum Freeroll Club is the highest and when you become a member you get access to all freerolls.

Here are the requirements taken from the first post of this thread where you can find all information about the clubs and freerolls.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...t-silver-level-platinum-freeroll-club-452867/

Platinum Freeroll Club:
The Platinum Freeroll Club (FRC) is the highest tier of freeroll password access for CardsChat games. It is reserved for our most active members who make quality post contributions across the site, and are active in our forum community. Here's how you can qualify for this exclusive club:[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
  • New Members: Be active over a current 30 day period. That does not mean you must post every day, just that you are reasonably active over that time (at least a few good quality posts per week). Members who were previously removed from the Freeroll Club and would like to reapply must show consistent activity over a longer time period.
  • Have 75 quality posts. Quality will always win over quantity, so make sure your posts are genuine and authentic. Read here for what "quality posts" means: What is a Quality Post?
  • Ensure that you have added all of your poker site IDs to your user profile.
[/FONT]
  • Once you have completed steps #1, 2 and 3 you may post your request to join the Freeroll Club in the Cardschat Freeroll Club Sign-up thread. If you have not completed the above steps, your sign-up post will be deleted without notice.
  • Moderators and Admins will review your sign-up request. This process can take anywhere from 7-10 days. See sign-up thread for more details on the review process.
So I've noticed there are multiple clubs I'm a part of a few of them they have different schedules. I'm just wondering if there are any I am missing. Or is there a club with all or the freerolls?. They are real tough too. Like almost impossible.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Platinum Freeroll Club is the highest and when you become a member you get access to all freerolls.

Here are the requirements taken from the first post of this thread where you can find all information about the clubs and freerolls.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...t-silver-level-platinum-freeroll-club-452867/

Platinum Freeroll Club:
The Platinum Freeroll Club (FRC) is the highest tier of freeroll password access for CardsChat games. It is reserved for our most active members who make quality post contributions across the site, and are active in our forum community. Here's how you can qualify for this exclusive club:[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
  • New Members: Be active over a current 30 day period. That does not mean you must post every day, just that you are reasonably active over that time (at least a few good quality posts per week). Members who were previously removed from the Freeroll Club and would like to reapply must show consistent activity over a longer time period.
  • Have 75 quality posts. Quality will always win over quantity, so make sure your posts are genuine and authentic. Read here for what "quality posts" means: What is a Quality Post?
  • Ensure that you have added all of your poker site IDs to your user profile.
[/FONT]
  • Once you have completed steps #1, 2 and 3 you may post your request to join the Freeroll Club in the Cardschat Freeroll Club Sign-up thread. If you have not completed the above steps, your sign-up post will be deleted without notice.
  • Moderators and Admins will review your sign-up request. This process can take anywhere from 7-10 days. See sign-up thread for more details on the review process.

he was talking about the pokerbros App and not cardschat in general i think. but hey nice from you and thats why cardschat is such a great community. saludos...

Freeroll Passwords