Poker Apps

A

AnarchyPokerAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, im here to ask which poker App (besides pokerstars) would you recommend to play at?

All of this taking into consideration advantages and disadvantages such as:

Withdraws facilitations (limit of withdraws), servers, app crashes, promotions, free rolls etc.?

I wish good luck to all of you guys at the poker tables!

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in the U.S. so my options are limited. In my humble opinion ACR has a good variety and enough players to keep games moving along. Their Bonus for new members is similiar to most as your bonus is paid in increments depending on your play. After 3 months I received $5 in bonus money. I'm not a high roller.

However Bol instantly matches your signup bonus. Pls check if they still do this as I joined Several Months ago. I don't like the way they list their tournaments seems kind of chaotic and I've seen some tournaments cancelled due to a lack of players

When u qualiy for the silver level at cardschat ACR has a free tournament every day.

Bol free tournaments on weekend.

As a side note you might want to check out Evan Jarvis / Gripsed on twitch and youtube

:beer:

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that 888 and partipoker are great for you. I read reviews about these sites and am going to play there myself.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am not sure where you are from but if you have the opportunity to play on poker stars that what I would play.

M

Mauriliro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, im here to ask which poker app (besides PokerStars) would you recommend to play at?

All of this taking into consideration advantages and disadvantages such as:

Withdraws facilitations (limit of withdraws), servers, app crashes, promotions, free rolls etc.?

I wish good luck to all of you guys at the poker tables!
Partypoker is a great one to play.:)
Good luck man!

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 has many free tournaments according to levels, good level in terms of prizes and promotions

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker app

my favorite poker application is pokerstart I feel that it is a friendly and simple and safe platform to play that is what I like.:D